Relatives

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Does anyone have any relatives that they are embarrased as "L" of?

I have an aunt who still has a Jerry Curl....everytime I see her I wanna wash that $hit out.

LOL@DSN. Man you wrong. LOL! :D

Nawl, I ain't imbarrassed by my relatives. *note the sentence structure over there <-----------* I just chalk it to they just don't know any better and they are the way that they are and I accept them as such. They my peeps mane. :tup: When I was younger, I had a complex about all of that. As I grew older, I learned to appreciate all of them. :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Panthro
LOL@DSN. Man you wrong. LOL! :D

Nawl, I ain't imbarrassed by my relatives. *note the sentence structure over there <-----------* I just chalk it to they just don't know any better and they are the way that they are and I accept them as such. They my peeps mane. :tup: When I was younger, I had a complex about all of that. As I grew older, I learned to appreciate all of them. :tup:

Man please you got at least one relative that stuck in the 80's.

I already told y'all that my mother is stuck in the 70s. But everyone just accepts her like that. She's had the same hair color and style since I was born. Some of the same clothes too, since she's the same size she was when I was born.

Originally posted by JSTUS
I already told y'all that my mother is stuck in the 70s. But everyone just accepts her like that. She's had the same hair color and style since I was born. Some of the same clothes too, since she's the same size she was when I was born.

Time out your mom has not changed since the 70's.....:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If any of you ever met her, you will see. Honest.
My brother and I screen her clothes before we go to special events and stuff with her. That's only a temporary attire change for those special events. But the hair, she is not about to change for any one. :shame:

We'll my mom's side of the family is ghetto as all out doors (they are from Bank head and Cleveland Ave. in Atl. can't help it). When I graduated from school my Mom and Dad rented to big vans and let them come to Huntsville with them. We'll my best friend is an FBI agent so he and his partner was in town on some business so they stopped over to my graduation party. My Aunt who is the gator of our family (crack head jungle fever gator) wanted a blunt so I told her to go sit down somewhere it was not that kind of party. After I went in the house she went up to my FBI friend and his partner and said "look I know ya'll know where I can get a blunt from he'll you can drop me off there I want tell if you want".:redhot: :smh: If you want your party turned out just invite them.

Every family has THAT aunt or uncle.

The sad part is when THAT aunt or uncle is your little cousin's mother or father. Somebody save the children.

I don't have any relatives that aren't nuts. With that said, I am not embarassed at all by them, thats their azz acting a fool. When I am around them and in public, you can see it coming so its not a shocker that they azzes are crazy.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CEE DOG:
We'll my mom's side of the family is ghetto as all out doors (they are from Bank head and Cleveland Ave. in Atl. can't help it). When I graduated from school my Mom and Dad rented to big vans and let them come to Huntsville with them. We'll my best friend is an FBI agent so he and his partner was in town on some business so they stopped over to my graduation party. My Aunt who is the gator of our family (crack head jungle fever gator) wanted a blunt so I told her to go sit down somewhere it was not that kind of party. After I went in the house she went up to my FBI friend and his partner and said "look I know ya'll know where I can get a blunt from he'll you can drop me off there I want tell if you want". If you want your party turned out just invite them.

On the floor! CD...it wasn't like that was it! How is ya boy (FBI)...is he still married to that nutcase, Karen?

And stop trip'n on ya Aunt....:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Huh? You mean, you can not get mom to try a new hairstyle?

NOPE, no chance. She is not about to change that hair style or color for anyone. She said gray will never be seen on her head, no matter how old she gets.

We just let her be.

Back