Regionals.............augusta,ga

Devil's Gun Trigger Man

onward and upward son!
JUST WANNA KNOW HOW MANY OF YA'LL ARE GOING, SO I CAN KICK IT WITH YA'LL OLD HEADS.........NTELEKT & etc..........

P.S. It would be great if some Skee Weers showed up to!:D

I'll be there! Major conflict, however with my Bulldogs playing for all the marbles in B'ham. I may have to find a way to hit Birmingham on Friday night, and head for Augusta on Saturday morning. Ntel is in Houston now, so he's in the Southwestern Region. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc's Southeastern Regional will be held in Huntsville, AL this weekend also!

Can't make it this time....

DGTM:

Alum is right...I'm not even in the Southern Region anymore. :(

I'm not even sure who it goes down in the SE Region, but my constant rotation isn't really allowing me to kick it like I usually do.
If I was still located in Huntsville...I would most likely be in B'ham this weekend at the game, also.
It's all good, though. Just make sure you HOLD IT HIGH (first and foremost), have fun, and LEARN as much as you can from older Bruhs. You'd be surprised how much you can learn by just sitting there having a drink with someone. :)

And yes...the SKEE WEEers will be in full effect. ;)

so the AKA Regionals are in Huntsville again, huh?

Man...I remember the when they hosted the regional back in the day....:eek: :D ;)

Back