Really proud of the way THEE Jackson State University is handling football biz.

Lenard

Seriously, I'm happy and proud of the transparency in the football dept and how that too appears to sharpen iron in the other depts on campus.

Those who are accustomed to being applauded cannot hold malice for applauding others. Jealousy and envy inherent in others will not give applause, obviously. lol 15+ negative slants and 3-4 pro-positive slants since Mr took the helm; that is what we witnessed.

I waited for this day a very looooooooong time. Especially witnessing the LEAN approach for the upcoming improved product launch fall 2021, if the season ensues.

Seriously, I'm happy and proud of the transparency in the football dept and how that too appears to sharpen iron in the other depts on campus.

Those who are accustomed to being applauded cannot hold malice for applauding others. Jealousy and envy inherent in others will not give applause, obviously. lol 15+ negative slants and 3-4 pro-positive slants since Mr took the helm; that is what we witnessed.

I waited for this day a very looooooooong time. Especially witnessing the LEAN approach for the upcoming improved product launch fall 2021, if the season ensues.

Salute 💯💯

Back