RAZR

northern tiger

It was brought up in the Treo thread. Who has a Motorola RAZR. Are you satisfied with it's performance, what is it's shortcomings.

northern tiger said:
What specific problems have you all been having with the phone?

I here a buzzing noise and sometimes when I receive a call I can?t hear the person on the other end and they can not here me, it was like the phone shut down on me.
The first time my phone shut down on me I was close to a cingular store so I walked right in but they could not out what was going on. One of the employees turned the phone off and turned it back on and that fixed the problem. They gave me a new and I am having the same problems. I don?t know what the problem is. If any one have any suggestion or know of anything I can do please let me know?

I just got one last week. I like it because of the big display screen. It's seems like as long as you don't drop it you'll be fine. I still got the insurance coverage though just in case.

I have one and it is cool to me but i cannot see th escreen in sunlight and the face get scratched alot. The calls are great and reception is great also. I wanted to upgrade to the treo 650. My razr is great to me on cingular plan also. I still want to try treo.

Update.... One of my co-workers had an issue with his Razr. His battery just gave it up, would not hold a charge. So, that's one issue that I am personally aware of.

Back