Rap Disses Jay-z, Exibit, Juvenille

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, mofo's aint gonna be satisfied until somebody else gets shot. I trip out on this wannabe thug mentality. I know a lot of real thugs, they aint making records. They are either in the Pen, on their way there or dead.

I remember the good ol days when mofos rapped about positive isht like Kangols, Addidas, and da honies....

Kurtis Blow, please send help!!!

WTF

Originally posted by BandFan
ALL I can say is.
.DAMN JD YOU GOT WAXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BandFan........this dude used an Ice Cube cliche'.

Westside Connection Send Help!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BOI HOVA WENT OFF ON JAY-O, THE ONE WIT CAM WAS TIGHT TO XHIBIT STUPID, JUVI ON FIRE AGAIN, I'M WAITIN ON HIS NEW SOLO JOINT.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SONG DRE GOT ON EMINEM ALBUM, STRAIGHT DISSIN JD.

OH YEAH LIL WAYNE GOT A SONG DISSIN NAS, HE GOIN OFF ON THAT JOINT

I LISTENED TO JD, HE WAS AIGHT,BUT I EXPECTED MORE MAYBE HE SHOULD LET BOW WOW GET EM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DANG!

Originally posted by mrnutthova
MY BOI HOVA WENT OFF ON JAY-O, THE ONE WIT CAM WAS TIGHT TO XHIBIT STUPID, JUVI ON FIRE AGAIN, I'M WAITIN ON HIS NEW SOLO JOINT.

Did ya hear Freeway say "I'll let R. Kelly f* with kids..."

Daaaang, Kelly gettin' mashed on *smh*

Hold Up! Hold Up!!

Jazz-O is Jazz from 'Hawaii Sophia', that brought Jay-Z in the game.... the same Jazz that was featured on Jay-Z's second or three Album????

If so... what the world happened with them cats??

You mean the originator?

Originally posted by SlickPartna
Hold Up! Hold Up!!

Jazz-O is Jazz from 'Hawaii Sophia', that brought Jay-Z in the game.... the same Jazz that was featured on Jay-Z's second or three Album????

I don't know. I guess it's like Bad Boy said: Mo Money, mo problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slick: Jaz-O rapped on Jay-Z's song "Jigga What, Jigga Who"

These industry niggras is all fake.

Xibit did rip the L out of JD. JD's comeback was wack as hell.

Forgot to mention Nelly and KRS-One

This dissing ish is totally out of hand. Even if they have not started shooting. I guess beef sells and a lot of hip hop consumers are biting the bate.

Originally posted by SlickPartna
Hold Up! Hold Up!!

Refer to the article "Original Flavor" in the April 2002 copy of The Source magazine where Jaz-O pretty much exposed how fake Jay-Z can be to people he came in the industry with. He also mentioned his opinion on how Nas exposed him also.

Back