Randy Moss' ESPN Breakdown Is an Embarrassment for Black Men

As is Whitlock for White conservative racism. So we can't act like it's one sided.

I'll pretend to agree with you. Whitlock is on one side while Don Lemon, Joy Reid, Roland Martin, Sunni Hoston, Whoopi Goldberg, Van Jones, Oprah, etc. are on the left side. See? There's no comparison.

This is the type of toxic teaching that has black men thinking that showing emotion is bad. It's toxic teaching from the time we're able to walk. You're supposed to be tough, show no emotion and no fear... just tough it out. Andddddd when we end up doing some wild shit from keeping those thoughts and feelings boxed up all of those years, then they were just crazy.

When we had more of what you call "toxic teaching" we had a higher marriage rate than White folks and our communities were much better off than today. I don't see how any Black person can say so called toxic masculinity doesn't benefit Black people.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll pretend to agree with you. Whitlock is on one side while Don Lemon, Joy Reid, Roland Martin, Sunni Hoston, Whoopi Goldberg, Van Jones, Oprah, etc. are on the left side. See? There's no comparison.

Sage Steele, Charles Payne, Stacey Dash, Ben Watson. They're out there.

When we had more of what you call "toxic teaching" we had a higher marriage rate than White folks and our communities were much better off than today. I don't see how any Black person can say so called toxic masculinity doesn't benefit Black people.

The time period you speak up also had segregation and black folks dealt with that by having their own stuff and working together in spite of it.
That was not toxic masculinity that was about not showing emotions to your enemy at the time was racism and Jim Crow.

What Unknown1 is talking about today's climate that black boys had to bottle up all that and never let it out. It did get out and at most time it ends up having black males KILL each other over the littlest of things.

It fell apart because while we were rushing to integrate-we forgot to keep up standards in our black areas. Which allowed Pookie and the usual suspects to fester and we are dealing with that even today.

Ronald Reagan wouldn't be considered a republican today. I'm just amazed at how any black person has a problem with Colin Powell, but thinks Clarence Thomas and Allen West are respectable black men. Says a lot about who you are.

Ronald Reagan wouldn't be considered a republican today. I'm just amazed at how any black person has a problem with Colin Powell, but thinks Clarence Thomas and Allen West are respectable black men. Says a lot about who you are.
You most likely had a problem with Colin Powell.

Back