Randy Moss' ESPN Breakdown Is an Embarrassment for Black Men

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jason Whitlock I'm sorry but, he is a bit of an a******. I can take him on in a hot second. But what he is saying about Randy Moss crying on TV about what gruden said about the big lips of a man with big lips is absolutely true. So John gruden has been proven to be a bigot with many points. It's somebody now going to start crying because Whitlock said that Randy Moss had crocodile tears and what we call that racist also. I like calling a spade a spade if it's racist I want it noted.
Also, Gruden obviously we all know is not the only one who feels the way he feels or even felt.

Raoul,

Not taking a shot at you...

"Call a spade a spade" has been in use for nearly half a millennium (and variations on it date at least as far back as A.D. 120). But it didn't start to take on the racist connotation it has now until the early 20th century. Evidently, in the 1920s, "spade" started being used as a slang term, and then a derogatory slur, for a black person. This racist shift in the phrase's meaning also lead to the equally offensive phrase "black as the ace of spades."

Why are you embarrassed for black men because of his actions?

I dont see it.

Why arent you embarrassed for black men because of this? I am hoping he choses to stand by his conviction, so someone else that wants to play can get a job!

Kyrie Irving skips the jab and benches himself -- for now​

And they are the same blacks that when Baker Mayfield has a bad game, it's Odell's fault? And keep moving the goalline whenever it is Lamar Jackson. Sell out blacks on television and don't know how we watch.

You polled white males?
I live in the south. I don't have to poll white men. I work and live with them. No need to poll them when you talk to them every day. 75% of white males in America over 40 voted for Donald Trump. Prove me wrong! I'll be waiting. Also 70% of the black males who voted for Donald Trump got hate issues and love white women.

I live in the south. I don't have to poll white men. I work and live with them. No need to poll them when you talk to them every day. 75% of white males in America over 40 voted for Donald Trump. Prove me wrong! I'll be waiting. Also 70% of the black males who voted for Donald Trump got hate issues and love white women.

Oh lawd! Here we go! If you believe that, then you should have no complaints about today’s world. 😂

Whatever. But, you're cool according to your logic if you voted for Biden who was mentored by two Klan members and who wrote the racist 1994 Crime Bill. I'm accustomed to our people who never criticize White liberals who use and abuse Black folks everyday. Bye.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Whatever. But, you're cool according to your logic if you voted for Biden who was mentored by two Klan members and who wrote the racist 1994 Crime Bill. I'm accustomed to our people who never criticize White liberals who use and abuse Black folks everyday. Bye.
If those people who were gunning each other down like Animals and selling dope to their own people including their own momma took responsibility for what they did the crime bill wouldn't have existed. By the way since you are so stuck on the crime bill you do know it was the black community who asked for that Bill don't you? Prove me wrong! Once again name one thing your idiot savior Trump and his boy Mitch McConnell has done for black people in the last 20 years? I'll be waiting for your answer .......

Race wasn't the only issue on the ballot. Maybe, you should move. The deep south is not reflective of all of America.

Please post the % of white men who voted for President Obama.

The 75% voting for Trump makes your 90% comment seem highly biased.

You need to check your own biases.

If those people who were gunning each other down like Animals and selling dope to their own people including their own momma took responsibility for what they did the crime bill wouldn't have existed. By the way since you are so stuck on the crime bill you do know it was the black community who asked for that Bill don't you? Prove me wrong! Once again name one thing your idiot savior Trump and his boy Mitch McConnell has done for black people in the last 20 years? I'll be waiting for your answer .......
How about the prison reform "First Step Act"?

I'm no Trump supporter, but what I dislike more than Trump is lies and misinformation. Not one politician is all good and not 1 is all bad. Many policies effect people differently based on personal beliefs and income.

Killing ants by stepping on them.
Black Americans imported very little illegal drugs into this country. Who owns the boats, trains, and planes? C, find something to do other than watch fox News. This theory has been debunked.

Killing ants by stepping on them.
Black Americans imported very little illegal drugs into this country. Who owns the boats, trains, and planes? C, find something to do other than watch fox News. This theory has been debunked.
Who watches fox news? . Never take one comment and judge folks on it.

Last edited:
Race wasn't the only issue on the ballot. Maybe, you should move. The deep south is not reflective of all of America.

Please post the % of white men who voted for President Obama.

The 75% voting for Trump makes your 90% comment seem highly biased.

You need to check your own biases.
. There is nothing you can do to make me want to feel love for racist white folks. You can be their friends. I'm good. These white folks are the ones who need to better understand black people. When white folks do that then black people will respond better.

. There is nothing you can do to make me want to feel love for racist white folks. You can be their friends. I'm good. These white folks are the ones who need to better understand black people. When white folks do that then black people will respond better.
Diversion at it's best. People spew B.S. but are not really EDUCATED enough on the topic to have a RATIONAL conversation.
It's common for humans to take their personal experiences and paint the world in those same colors they see in their own little snow globe.
Ones view is ones reality.

That's part of the problem, eventually the hard uncomfortable conversations need to be had.
We have had these "hard uncomfortable conversations" on this board ad nauseam. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree, and realize that, you can take many paths to get to the same place. I think we all want the best for Black people. We just can't agree on how to accomplish that. Just my opinion motherfuckers. 🤣

Back