Random Thoughts

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
The rental car collection at Jackson Airport sucks, they tried to stick me in a Kia Soul.

The smack board is so refreshing without those ghetto globetrotters lol'ng at Jrock

I wonder if we will score 70 points on Bama State this weekend.

Did yall hear Bama State coach backtracking on his foot comments and saying it was directed towards a random fan..

I wonder whatever happened to that Mighty Hornet poster, he used to make threads like this but then they cheated skegee

The rental car collection at Jackson Airport sucks, they tried to stick me in a Kia Soul.

The smack board is so refreshing without those ghetto globetrotters lol'ng at Jrock

I wonder if we will score 70 points on Bama State this weekend.

Did yall hear Bama State coach backtracking on his foot comments and saying it was directed towards a random fan..

I wonder whatever happened to that Mighty Hornet poster, he used to make threads like this but then they cheated skegee
Never rent a car from the Airport. That's all they have is Kias.

Yeah, those GhettoTrotters are was stinking up this joint. No matter how many times it was fumigated.

We will score 80 points this weekend. It's the return of the "Red Block" JSU.

Yeah, old DEAC was sounding like Jon Gruden before ALL those emails came out. "Whhhhaaaa Whaaaattt, what I said was....."

Ole MH couldn't find his lucky hat after that he lied about that TD, then the true pic came out that they lied. And he just couldn't recover after that.

Back