Raheem Devaugh

Da_Sperm

Has anybody heard this guy? I listened to one of his live concerts on XM 67 "The City" (The Session Vol 3) and it was off da hook. When I search the internet, I can only find 1 single for him. I think he is an artist out of the D.C. area.

Re: Raheem Devaughn

I've heard of him, and his song "Guess Who Loves You More" is the sh!t. :tup:

If his album is anything like this single, it should be nice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I heard him on AOL Live Radio last year. I like that song "Guess Who Loves YOu More" also...or maybe it's the Earth Wind and Fire sample he uses. Yea...that's it.

NASTYNUPE said:
I heard him on AOL Live Radio last year. I like that song "Guess Who Loves YOu More" also...or maybe it's the Earth Wind and Fire sample he uses. Yea...that's it.
Don't mean to get off of the subject, but speaking of EWF they have a tight ass cut that is suppose to be released sometime in April called "Show Me The Way" featuring Raphael Saadiq. I hear it all the time on XM radio. The horn section in that cut is the isht.

Dude is pretty cool, and as Sperm eluded to, he's from here (DC), but I don't know if a cd is out for him yet, but he's been touring alot. He had a cut out summer before last, "Walk A Mile In My Shoes", which was pretty tight as well, he sampled the Isley Brothers "Footsteps In The Dark."

NICE

~Bumpin this topic up~

has anybody heard his latest single... Believe? It's awesome. He has quite a few songs out now.

Raheem is the truth...Sperm you may have to go to your local "mom and pop" store to get his cd, its been out since last August.

Incipience said:
Raheem is the truth...Sperm you may have to go to your local "mom and pop" store to get his cd, its been out since last August.

*whispers*

Sperm started this thread in March of 2005...
I do believe that this cd has been purchased by someone within his household...

:swink:

I heard this guy, on my computer, over the weekend. He was on Yahoo Music Engine (Launchcast).

Ntelekt said:
*whispers*

Sperm started this thread in March of 2005...
I do believe that this cd has been purchased by someone within his household...

:swink:

haha...a little self-degradation doesnt hurt anyone, every now and then.
thanks ntelekt

Back