R. Kelly's New Release

J4J said:
Mine was presented to me this morning by someone who was thinking about me!

The spiritual songs (inspirational) reallly touched me. Prayer Changes literally made me tear up!

I won't sit in judgement of him. He has to answer to GOD not me.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
mighty hornet said:
I bought it yesterday evening and it's not as good as I was expecting. Only listened once to most of the Happy People CD and some of the You Saved Me CD.

Normally, I like the tempo of steppers music (Step in the Name of Love, Happy People), but the songs on the CD are too much of the same thing and one song is almost an EXACT duplication of Step in the Name of Love.

and he continually mentions "Chocolate Factory" on this CD. Why?

overall, definitely not some of his best work, but it's ok, I guess.

glad I got it for the low low of 9.99

When I initially heard the CD before it's release I had similar thoughts on it. But the more I listen to it, the more I appreciate it for what it is. When I just want to feel happy and get my dance on without interruption just pop in this CD. I put it in and I just cant stop wanting to dance to it. It's like putting a club for the grown and sexy on a CD. I think for me it's going to be one of those CDs that I know what to expect from it when I put it in my player. Kinda of like Marvin Gaye's I Want You cd for sensuality or Kem's Kemistry cd when I'm just feeling mellow.

I think the "Chocolate Factory" is more of a concept to him than just a CD name. He takes concepts and runs with them...Mr. Bigg, the Stepping Movement on a national stage, the Pied Piper, etc.

Venom Skywalker said:
When I initially heard the CD before it's release I had similar thoughts on it. But the more I listen to it, the more I appreciate it for what it is.
I can agree with that. I listened to it again and my opinion of it is improving more and more.

ms sonic,
Gon and spend 9.99 for it. It's definitely worth that.

Ok, I got mine. It is a straight CD although two or three songs do sound alike on Disc 1. Disc 2 didn't really stand out to me except song #1 because I can relate.

mighty hornet said:
I can agree with that. I listened to it again and my opinion of it is improving more and more.

ms sonic,
Gon and spend 9.99 for it. It's definitely worth that.

:headphone

Oh yeah I'm definitely feeling that Kelly!!
That cat is a musical genie-us!!

$9.99 for it? Naaah I got it for free before it was even dropped and collected $5.00 a copy a few times for it even hit Circuit City.... :what: :shh:

:D

Back