R. Kelly's New Release


Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Anyone picking this one up today?

g44599tsgd7.jpg
 

northern tiger

Active Member
SU's Finest '93 said:
Anyone picking this one up today?

g44599tsgd7.jpg


You cow!!!!! :mad: I was about to post this!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

B0001VOHH0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg



Circuit City 9.99 baby!!!!!

To answer the question. Of Course. I ain't passing judgement on NOBODY! Everybody got problems. This man is making history with this release. A stepper's cd and a inspirational cd in one package. That's beautiful. And for Nine ninety nine. What a bargain. :lol:
 

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I'm gonna pick it up. I hear he and Jay Z will be in Dallas in Oct. I'll be at that concert as well.
 

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
northern tiger said:
You cow!!!!! :mad: I was about to post this!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

B0001VOHH0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg



Circuit City 9.99 baby!!!!!

To answer the question. Of Course. I ain't passing judgement on NOBODY! Everybody got problems. This man is making history with this release. A stepper's cd and a inspirational cd in one package. That's beautiful. And for Nine ninety nine. What a bargain. :lol:


:lol:

I'm right behind you...I checked out Circuit City's website today. :tup:
 

Killer Bees

Well-Known Member
Like they said on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, I'll pick up his court ready CD. I didn't care for TP2, but I was impressed with Chocalate Factory. Based on the songs I heard so far on this new one, I think it is worth it.
 

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
I thought J-Zay put R. Kelly down after all the trouble he got into? Also is this just a 2 single release or a full album?
 
Havent listened to the "U Saved Me" CD yet but the "Happy People" album is sho nuff jamming (even if the whole thing is at the same tempo for the most part). It's one of those feel good cant be sad while listening to it albums.

The stand out songs to me so far are: "If" (I'm loving this one), "The Greatest Show on Earth", "Weatherman", and "If I Could Make the World Dance".
 

Smiley

New Member
Slid over to Circuit City and picked my copy up. I listened to it and it is spirtually "Deep" to say the least. My husband will get this for his Birthday Thursday. I am here attempting not to judge because I have done some crazy ***** myself but not too too extreme. I have asked God for forgiveness and I know he has done exactly what he said he would do.....
This CD can truely call some out there in the world to Jesus!
 

northern tiger

Active Member
Venom Skywalker said:
Havent listened to the "U Saved Me" CD yet but the "Happy People" album is sho nuff jamming (even if the whole thing is at the same tempo for the most part). It's one of those feel good cant be sad while listening to it albums.

The stand out songs to me so far are: "If" (I'm loving this one), "The Greatest Show on Earth", "Weatherman", and "If I Could Make the World Dance".


Its a stepper's cd so tempo of the songs will be about the same. I bought it butI haven't listened to it yet. I have to support the artist from the crib!!!!!!!
 

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
I'on know.........some reason I just can't stand to hear R.Kelly sing inspirational songs anymore. So I'm not buying it, I'd rather get the hook up. With it being 9.99 in the store the bootleggers won't be able to sell it for less than the store. :goof:
 

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
I bought it yesterday evening and it's not as good as I was expecting. Only listened once to most of the Happy People CD and some of the You Saved Me CD.

Normally, I like the tempo of steppers music (Step in the Name of Love, Happy People), but the songs on the CD are too much of the same thing and one song is almost an EXACT duplication of Step in the Name of Love.

and he continually mentions "Chocolate Factory" on this CD. Why?

overall, definitely not some of his best work, but it's ok, I guess.

glad I got it for the low low of 9.99
 

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
that's probably why he agreed to have it priced at 9.99 and due to recent issues he knew it wouldn't sell at a higher rate............. :confused:
 

Killer Bees

Well-Known Member
mighty hornet said:
I bought it yesterday evening and it's not as good as I was expecting. Only listened once to most of the Happy People CD and some of the You Saved Me CD.

Normally, I like the tempo of steppers music (Step in the Name of Love, Happy People), but the songs on the CD are too much of the same thing and one song is almost an EXACT duplication of Step in the Name of Love.

and he continually mentions "Chocolate Factory" on this CD. Why?

overall, definitely not some of his best work, but it's ok, I guess.

glad I got it for the low low of 9.99

In that case, I'll burn it.
 

MsJag4Jag

Moderator
Mine was presented to me this morning by someone who was thinking about me!

The spiritual songs (inspirational) reallly touched me. Prayer Changes literally made me tear up!

I won't sit in judgement of him. He has to answer to GOD not me.
 
Top