R Kelly's Brother Tells All

THAMES

Wonder if this is true?

KELLY'S BROTHER TELLS ALL

****EXCLUSIVE****

February 13, 2006. R Kelly' s brother, Kerry, has created a tell-all DVD with some explosive allegations. Media Take Out has obtained an exclusive copy of the DVD.

On the DVD Kerry says that R Kelly is the man having sex with underage girls on the infamous R Kelly Sex Tape. He claims that R Kelly was so proud of the tape that he constantly showed it to his friends, once he even scheduled an impromptu screening on his tour bus. According to Kerry, when the tape was leaked to the public and a criminal investigation ensued, R Kelly offered Kerry $50,000 in cash and a record deal to lie to police and say that he was the man on the tape.........

Link ...
http://www.mediatakeout.com/exclusive7.html

Don't know how true it is. I tend to believe that many of these stories have some truth to them, but I don't like the way these snitches tell their story. Why did the brother decide to come out and say something now? Why on a DVD? Why didn't he go to the authorities back when the sex tape first hit? The fact that he is trying to get paid to tell his account of his brothers story causes it to lose credibility with me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
R Kelly' s brother, Kerry, has created a
tell-all DVD with some explosive allegations
:rolleyes:

I STOPPED reading right there.
You know that's some straight up BS!

Not saying RKelly Is or Isn't guilty,
cause I don't know.

But if his brother's "allegations" are on a
tell-all dvd instead of IN THE COURTROOM

......see what I'm saying? :what:

Back