R Kelly was Not Alone

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Does that include all the folks who kept working with him?? Like Nick Cannon? Jay Z? B2K? And others who went on tour with him and to after parties?
Sky, really? How can you convict someone for working with him? If that's the justification wouldn't we all be in jail. Most of us know somebody that did something. I use to mow yards with a kid that robbed a couple stores to get the money for his lawn equipment. Shidd, all I did was edge yards was I supposed to go to jail too if he got caught? I didn't know where the stuff came from til 15/20 years later.

Anyone, involved in his activities that's a different story.....

Sky, really? How can you convict someone for working with him? If that's the justification wouldn't we all be in jail. Most of us know somebody that did something. I use to mow yards with a kid that robbed a couple stores to get the money for his lawn equipment. Shidd, all I did was edge yards was I supposed to go to jail too if he got caught? I didn't know where the stuff came from til 15/20 years later.

Anyone, involved in his activities that's a different story.....
I agree. So many of the people we work with in Corporate America has done worse than Kelly. They just didn't get caught or have money like him so folks didn't tell.

Back