Question

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
White people know matter how poor feel as though they're superior to black people. It's the American way. America has told them we are subpar. Nothing we do is good enough. It's engrained in them from birth. Black people on the other hand teach their kids that white is better. Even the poorest immigrant in the world believes he is superior to the African American.

White people know matter how poor feel as though they're superior to black people. It's the American way. America has told them we are subpar. Nothing we do is good enough. It's engrained in them from birth. Black people on the other hand teach their kids that white is better. Even the poorest immigrant in the world believes he is superior to the African American.

Truth, white supremacy is embedded in black culture in many different ways. For example, a lotta college educated black men I know have a preference for lighter skin women due to the effects of white supremacy. We gotta do the work to uproot it, it's not OK. Even in African countries where practically everybody is black ... lighter skin people (especially lighter skin women) are seen as a better and more attractive

Last edited:
A lot of coaches simply do not go after them. I speak from first hand experience of asking a few highly touted ones from time to time if they were ever contacted by specific local HBCUs. That's just fact. Sometimes, all young men want is interest from an earlier age and they will dedicate themselves to the one who was there for them since day 1. smh

A lot of coaches simply do not go after them. I speak from first hand experience of asking a few highly touted ones from time to time if they were ever contacted by specific local HBCUs. That's just fact. Sometimes, all young men want is interest from an earlier age and they will dedicate themselves to the one who was there for them since day 1. smh
Glad SU branches out. Saw one of our coaches at The Woodlands spring game this past spring.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Glad SU branches out. Saw one of our coaches at The Woodlands spring game this past spring.

who were they watching lol

That's a different breed out there - I've known coaches to go after the black females out there and SWAC ain't an option unfortunately. They'll go somewhere like Howard because of the DC element even though Howard has the same issues but keeping them home is hard.

who were they watching lol

That's a different breed out there - I've known coaches to go after the black females out there and SWAC ain't an option unfortunately. They'll go somewhere like Howard because of the DC element even though Howard has the same issues but keeping them home is hard.

I wonder why Howard U has so much success here??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ;) Just be on it behind the scenes because PV coaches won't follow up, at all. That's factual. I've asked very directly.

Truth, white supremacy is embedded in black culture in many different ways. For example, a lotta college educated black men I know have a preference for lighter skin women due to the effects of white supremacy. We gotta do the work to uproot it, it's not OK. Even in African countries where practically everybody is black ... lighter skin people (especially lighter skin women) are seen as a better and more attractive

that's 90% of dark skinned negroes..scared to have a kid by a brown skinned or dark skinned woman cause they fear their child will be black as night! self hate...some will even brag or highlight the fact their mate is lighter than them like a badge of honor lol

Didn't help y'all. lol
Well, actually it did. Did you not see that 38-0 where y’all creamed us at will yr prior? Fall 2020 is our turn.

Tucker, Morton, et al are gone. Who are the heir apparents? New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Zachary, DeRidder, and a few others. Best way to fight fire is use a bigger, stronger fire. Edna View is on the rise bruh.

that's 90% of dark skinned negroes..scared to have a kid by a brown skinned or dark skinned woman cause they fear their child will be black as night! self hate...some will even brag or highlight the fact their mate is lighter than them like a badge of honor lol

Right, all the light skin women in my family (including my mom) always profess their love for dark skin men. It's rare to hear brothas say the same about dark skin women.

True....90%? That in the hood is known as putting 10 on 1 and in the broader society called hyperbole.........LOL

True....90%? That in the hood is known as putting 10 on 1 and in the broader society called hyperbole.........LOL
I was going to say 75% but felt that was to lenient lol..I commend the strong 10% for not being color struck and not caring if their kids come out as dark as them...thanks for exemplifying pride in your race and loving your skin tone!

Back