Question for Soul Food Fans

Miami Jag

Mr. Brown Eyes
Why was Bird trippin about her old fling (the teacher) when she found out he was sleeping with other girls in the school. It was in the past.

I couldn't understand why she was making a big deal out of it even after she had moved on with her life. Is this a girl thing? :rolleyes:

looks like it might have been her first love.
also I think she realized she was victim of abuse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My take on it

He was her first. He had her believing that he truly loved her and only her when in fact he was hitting each and every willing young female around.

Good Show

This was a good episode. Her sisters knew all about it and never said anything. It was something how her best friend was a victim as well. I really like how the show is real.

Re: My take on it

Originally posted by kellis
He was her first. He had her believing that he truly loved her and only her when in fact he was hitting each and every willing young female around.

hmmmm, how typical.

Originally posted by Miami Jag
Why was Bird trippin about her old fling (the teacher) when she found out he was sleeping with other girls in the school. It was in the past.

I couldn't understand why she was making a big deal out of it even after she had moved on with her life. Is this a girl thing? :rolleyes:

Can't be a girl thing, I sat there the whole show complaining about her stupidity.
She has a child and a whole husband and wants to stress about her first....pleazzzzze:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Question for Soul Food Fans

Originally posted by saniyya

She has a child and a whole husband and wants to stress about her first....pleazzzzze:rolleyes:

Well, after the next episode, she might have only a half husband. :p

Frigging PERV!!

That man was a teacher and she was a student. He took advantage of her youth and vulnerability, and she just realized it. At age 16, that crap he put in her yearbook about extra credit and keeping up the good work was endearing. At age 25, that isht was disgusting.

She might have known what she was doing as a teenager, but as the teacher, that asshole had no business trying to get a piece of that snatch in the first place.

That pervert was dead wrong, and I'm glad her daddy beat his ass. It doesn't matter that he was her first, and it makes no dayum difference how long it took her to realize that she had been duped, and it really doesn't matter how long she dwells on that isht. That ****er was in a position of authority, and he abused his authority under the guise of "love" for a shot of underaged ass. I guess he didn't have enough game to work on a damned woman.

I don't care what the hell she asked for, as the adult, he should have kept it in his pants. If she were my child, I'd have beat between his legs until his 'nads exploded ... neighbors be damned.

Makaho walks in......

Realizes that this Soul food topic has nothing to do with Chittlin Loaf.....

::Farts::

Walks back out.....

:D :D :D

Re: Frigging PERV!!

Originally posted by Vinita

She might have known what she was doing as a teenager, but as the teacher, that asshole had no business trying to get a piece of that snatch in the first place.

That pervert was dead wrong, and I'm glad her daddy beat his ass. It doesn't matter that he was her first, and it makes no dayum difference how long it took her to realize that she had been duped, and it really doesn't matter how long she dwells on that isht. That ****er was in a position of authority, and he abused his authority under the guise of "love" for a shot of underaged ass. I guess he didn't have enough game to work on a damned woman.

I don't care what the hell she asked for, as the adult, he should have kept it in his pants. If she were my child, I'd have beat between his legs until his 'nads exploded ... neighbors be damned. [/B]

:eek2: :eek2:

*Thinking that it may be wise to leave now* :uhoh:

She might have known what she was doing as a teenager, but as the teacher,

Soror Vinita, I was waiting for it to go a step further....she was suppose to tell him about "Cheezing" in her face and then she was to inform him that his current employer would be informed about his past actions. Who knows, another immature daughter maybe facing the same situation. He needed to be "Bobbitted".

:mad: :mad: :redhot:

Re: Re: Frigging PERV!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

:eek2: :eek2:

*Thinking that it may be wise to leave now* :uhoh:

LOL @ BnB. I guess I DID kinda go there, huh? :D

Fiction or not, this is a SORE SUBJECT with me. I have seen this happen (or some trifling teacher - notice I didn't point to a particular gender- try to make it happen) more times than I care to recall.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Question for Soul Food Fans

Originally posted by saniyya

Can't be a girl thing, I sat there the whole show complaining about her stupidity.
I was thinking the same thing. Her friend wasn't even trippin that hard and she thought he knocked her up.....

Originally posted by Vinita

Mrs. Venita, I feel ya 110% on this....
:mad: Damn pervert....

Originally posted by Miami Jag

I thought last night's show was rather weak. Resurrection Blvd had a better plot.

I totally agree with this...I thought it was pretty boring myself w/the faggot azz hair stylist.

Back