Question for Juke fans

Brian Simmons: southern has never lost...

That’s a lie.....

Alabama A&M 1999 (5th) ..... L
FAMU 2000......L
Texas Southern 2006 (5th)....L
Alabama State 2007 (5th) ..... L
Alabama State 2010 (All game) ...... L
Talladega 2013 (Parade) ........ L
Jackson State (5th) 2013 ....... L
Jackson State crank fest 2017........L
Jackson State halftime 2017...... L
PVAMU 2017 (5th quarter) ......... L

Those are non disputable Ls.... Brian need to let that pride go and know when he has been defeated. Southern folks be so prideful.... this is why the swac band world hate y’all..... and clearly why karma catching up with y’all.

I'm sorry but I marched from 2003-2007 and I definitely took 0 L's in my tenure. Especially not from any school from Alabama or Texas

LOL yall need a shot it was a simple question. No one is trying to insult anyone

Who said anything about your question being insulting??? More like a question that is never asked of other bands. Actually, I took it as a compliment. Thanks for the accolades!!! Carry-on!!!

Last edited:

I didn't know about that. Is there a statue of limitation on this? Let's kick them busters out of the conference! LOL

Say JROCK, a couple of our men basketball players got into a fisticuffs with PV's players on the the court. Soon, all of the players were pushing and shelving, with some fists flying. When the refs failed to quickly get the situation under control, fans by the dozens, came out of the bleachers and onto the court and turned the game into a full-fledged melee. The situation was so outrageous that the SWAC ordered the game be finished at SU at a specified date and time. As you might expect, PV did not show up, and after SU scored 1 basket, they were declared the winners of the game. As for the band melee, SU was performing on field. As they were attempting to march off the field, PV's band members were lined up to come onto the field. PV refused to move to allow SU to exit the field. When the instrument of one of SU's bandsmen struck one of PV;s bandsmen, a confrontation ensued and subsequently erupted into an all-out melee that was captured by CNN and the national media. Nearly every musician on the field was swinging fists and instruments and several students (mosly PV) were injured. For many years following the altercation, the two schools' bands did not travel to play each other. As for the statute of limitations, LOL, I think the time has run for the pursuit of any court challenge.

Last edited:
Who said anything about your question being insulting??? More like a question that is never asked of other bands. Actually, I took it as a compliment. Thanks for the accolades!!! Carry-on!!!
LOL the way you are taking it is seeming as such. I just asked do you guys think SU has took an L before. That's really it nothing more to it

Back