Question for Juke fans

Damariun

I was watching the RogerBros live and they had Brian on there just asking him questions. One thing that stood out was when he said he believe the Juke has never lost. I was wondering do you guys believe that as well

I was watching the RogerBros live and they had Brian on there just asking him questions. One thing that stood out was when he said he believe the Juke has never lost. I was wondering do you guys believe that as well

No, I do not believe that! In my estimation, I think I have seen the Jukes lose three times; once to FAMU, once to Jackson State, and once to Prairie View. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the dates of those performances, but I can say they all took place over the course of the last 20 years.

FAMU 2000.

No, I do not believe that! In my estimation, I think I have seen the Jukes lose three times; once to FAMU, once to Jackson State, and once to Prairie View. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the dates of those performances, but I can say they all took place over the course of the last 20 years.
To PV???? Hell no. That has never happened. Battles with JSU is always debatable between the fanbases, and against FAMU is a clash of styles and is based on preference.

I will say FAMU , AAMU in the late 90s and early 2000s, Tennessee State, and JSU gave us some good battles. I would say that FAMU in 2000 was the only clear L.

Last edited:
To PV???? Hell no. That has never happened. Battles with JSU is always debatable between the fanbases, and against FAMU is a clash of styles and is based on preference.

I will say FAMU , AAMU in the late 90s and early 2000s, Tennessee State, and JSU gave us some good battles. I would say that FAMU in 2000 was the only clear L.

You may be right! It may not have been PV, as I contemplate it further.

You may be right! It may not have been PV, as I contemplate it further.

It was PV bruh. Have to go waaaaaay back when though. From what I was told, SU fans gave great "O" to the Storm and started boo'ing the Juke near the end of their performance, at home. I was in Ohio for grad school/work and word traveled there before the internet was public to everyone so.... do your math. (post 1989 somewhere thereabouts)

"I get kids hit me up from other schools, JSU, GSU, PV, BCU, etc saying they want to come back to SU" but everybody at SU wants to be at SU

2rnha4y.jpg

It was PV bruh. Have to go waaaaaay back when though. From what I was told, SU fans gave great "O" to the Storm and started boo'ing the Juke near the end of their performance, at home. I was in Ohio for grad school/work and word traveled there before the internet was public to everyone so.... do your math. (post 1989 somewhere thereabouts)
SU’s Shows are mostly on YouTube, mostly starting in 83. I grew up in BR and went to every game, as my parents had season tickets. I damn sure don’t remember that lol.

SU’s Shows are mostly on YouTube, mostly starting in 83. I grew up in BR and went to every game, as my parents had season tickets. I damn sure don’t remember that lol.

Bruh, this word was delivered to me face to face summer 1990, thereabouts, by 3 of your OWN living breathing alums. I didn't ask them. They volunteered the information to me. I know them and took their word at face value. I don't know you. Sorry.

Bruh, this word was delivered to me face to face summer 1990, thereabouts, by 3 of your OWN living breathing alums. I didn't ask them. They volunteered the information to me. I know them and took their word at face value. I don't know you. Sorry.

You're talking about 1988 in Baton Rouge. There were others, but I'm gonna leave this thread alone. Everybody got opinions.

You're talking about 1988 in Baton Rouge. There were others, but I'm gonna leave this thread alone. Everybody got opinions.

Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure. I think that's the same night that PVAMU won the football game in red stick as well, which was later forfeited(?). (or was it fall 1989, cannot readily recall)

I know how you got the message...…..LOL
upload_2018-6-2_13-39-42.png

I saw both clips way back recent when but somehow, they magically disappear. I wonder why.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Jags, y'all always do underhanded shat trying to save face. Fess up, shit!
Who has time to be deleting clips from 30 years ago? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everybody is going to have an opinion on when they think their school outperformed the Jukebox. It's good to know that most, if not all still measure their SUccess against the Jukebox. It tells me who most are striving to be like. As Doc. Greggs would always say, "Often imitated, but never duplicated." Thanks for the recognition by creating such threads as this one. Keep up the good work of recognizing greatness!!!

Last edited:
Back