Question About the Prayer Forum

The Founder

Kenn, I read your warning and I agree with it. Except you noted that it is for believers in Christ. What if we have Muslims, Buddist, Hindus, etc..... Just asking....

Kenn, I read your warning and I agree with it. Except you noted that it is for believers in Christ. What if we have Muslims, Buddist, Hindus, etc..... Just asking....

I guess it all depends on what they post. I didn't say they couldn't post. I said it's probably best that they don't if they are going to attempt to address the issues that were mentioned.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I guess it all depends on what they post. I didn't say they couldn't post. I said it's probably best that they don't if they are going to attempt to address the issues that were mentioned.
My suggestion would be a separate forum on just the discussion of "Faith & Religion." Meanwhile, I assume that whoever were the mods for the prayer board have not been active on this board for sometime now.

My suggestion would be a separate forum on just the discussion of "Faith & Religion." Meanwhile, I assume that whoever were the mods for the prayer board have not been active on this board for sometime now.

That is correct. The moderator who originally wanted to moderate the forum is not active. Your suggestion is appreciated, but it is not likely to happen considering that there is a forum (Small Talk) that can be used to discuss just about anything that doesn't fit within the designated topic forums.

Last edited:
Back