Queen Latifah says her hardest role was playing a gay character in "Set It Off"

Tiger1

http://theshaderoom.com/queen-latifah-reveals-toughest-role-playing-gay-character-set-off/

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Being stigmatized because of your sexual orientation was higher than it is now.

For example the show Will and Grace. Will was gay but there was never a love scene or a romantic moment with a another gay person. More importantly the movie was made 21 years ago and so much has changed. Hell she only smack kissed the other gay girl. Nowadays we have gay love scenes.

Being stigmatized because of your sexual orientation was higher than it is now.

For example the show Will and Grace. Will was gay but there was never a love scene or a romantic moment with a another gay person. More importantly the movie was made 21 years ago and so much has changed. Hell she only smack kissed the other gay girl. Nowadays we have gay love scenes.
And that's on regular prime time TV. Used to be that was only in the movies and then cable.

Adults are far worse.

I have to disagree kids are. I think because the kid who is getting brutalized has no coping skills. It's Queen L said in the article that she had to explain it to her relatives who were in school. The adults were not a factor..

Well back in the late 80's and early 90's it was rare to get people to admit they were eating puddin and tossing salad's. It's common now. Fortunately I told them broads up front back in 89,90,91 to wash it up. I got you.

Well back in the late 80's and early 90's it was rare to get people to admit they were eating puddin and tossing salad's. It's common now. Fortunately I told them broads up front back in 89,90,91 to wash it up. I got you.

My man....LOL...shoot it was 1990 for me in high school. LOL...we really need the Men's Forum back.

I think Queen goes both ways. She is cool though. I have met her a couple of times. Once in the ATL and once in L.A. Good folks.

Back