Quarter of the season done...

atl hornet

And it’s pretty clear the best bands are Bama State, JSU, & PV.

Although most of us past mmh members are upset about the size of the band, they sound amazing this year.

JSU is the most balanced they have been in a while. The completely dominated Cookman, & they have sounded great in every clip I’ve seen of them from other performances

PV is on steroids this year and may be the best in the entire SWAC. Those Texas boys are pushing watts, & they look amazing with those new uniforms

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I definitely think it’s too early to determine the best. If I had to, it would be JSU and SU at this point. Their arrangements just set them apart for the pack to me at this juncture in my opinion.

Look at y’all emotional asses lmao

I didn’t say we were #1, I said PV was. Anytime someone doesn’t have SU #1, y’all get in y’alls feelings

Dude, no one is emotional about Bama State. News Flash, you are just Bama State.....LOL You have demolished way too many brain cells. Just say no!
1569186202846.png

hornet you got to stop doing this to yourself. If we're being real, the best SWAC bands at this point in no particular order are JSU, PV, Southern and AAMU. It's cool to be a homer but nah bruh.

Back