Qualitative Analyses Assignment for Jackson State-Due October 22, 2001

Dr. Sweet NUPE

There are 5 sections to this Qualitative Analyses examination.

Part 1
I would like for you observe Doug Williams' excellent coaching abilities. Since your coach style prepares Jock straps, this should be a highly educational section.

Part 2
I would like for you to observe and prepare a written report on the Offensive Lineman from Grambling State University. Please pay extra attention to the pocket protection and power sweep.

Part 3
Please observe the blanketing Defense. Please pay strong attention to the Defensive Backs, Corners, and Safetys.

Part 4
Please take note of how the Grambling University Tiger Marching Bands insures that the team is hyped before, during, and even after the game and how your sorry ARSE band plays "Get Ready" throughout the whole dayum game.

Part 5
As you know....you WILL not win. Please observe the pitiful BUTHoles you call fans, these people are so stupid that they actually feel that a school named after Cofederate General Stonewall Jackson can actually defeat a team that of course is much more superior in every way.

This research assignment should be 5 pages single spaced. 12 font and 1 inch margins and in Times New Roman. Please include footnotes and notations that coincide with your work. Since there are not bright students at jackson slap university I doubt if I am actually going to 2 or 3 triple spaced 36 font. This of course is an extremly easy assignment because of the Superior Nature of GREATNESS as compared to jackson slap university.

Good Evening......

Back