QB Brandon Harris Changes mind — Now He's Leaving LSU

The Founder

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sp...-changes-mind---now-hes-leaving-lsu/97867940/

BATON ROUGE — Upon further review, LSU quarterback Brandon Harris has decided to transfer after all. He tweeted Monday that he will be transferring after tweeting last December that he would be with the Tigers for his senior season in 2017.

"After consulting with Coach O and family, I've decided the best decision for me and my future is to transfer away from LSU," Harris tweeted Monday. "Coach O has given me a FULL release."

The No. 5 dual-threat quarterback in the nation coming out of Parkway in December 2013, Harris signed with LSU head coach Les Miles over Auburn as well as Arkansas and Ohio State. He started one game as a freshman in 2014 before winning the job over 2014 starter Anthony Jennings and starting all 12 games in 2015.

Harris is expected to be eligible to play this fall at whatever major Football Bowl Subdivision school to which he transfers as a graduate transfer, as he is on line to graduate this spring or summer.

-------------------------------

This will be interesting.

He was average at best from the jump and I called it when he came he and Jennings but I gave Jennnings the edge but because Jennings was not from Louisiana they fucked over him, well guess what now, after fucking my man Les all those chickens are about to come home to tear up the rooster...That new coaching staff sucks

He was average at best from the jump and I called it when he came he and Jennings but I gave Jennnings the edge but because Jennings was not from Louisiana they fucked over him, well guess what now, after fucking my man Les all those chickens are about to come home to tear up the rooster...That new coaching sucks
you dont like the new coaching staff?

Back