PVAMU's New Welcome Center

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
ResizeImage.aspx

Welcome Center

Prairie View A&M University

The new PVAMU Welcome Center will serve as the first destination for perspective students and parents when visiting the campus.

The 7,600 SF building will be located near the front lawn of the campus and will be the first building visible by incoming guests to the campus.

The new facility will house an exhibit corridor that will incorporate graphics and technology dedicated to the history of the university. A large multipurpose room will be included with tiered seating presentation areas and state of the art technology for meetings and events.

Designed to incorporate the university’s standard brick blend along with multi colored stone panels and curtain wall, the Welcome Center is meant to serve as source of pride that excites and endears incoming students to the university’s mission of producing productive graduates.

ResizeImage.aspx

ResizeImage.aspx

ResizeImage.aspx

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The band's practice field? Oh my...

Yeh, it's a lot of unused real-estate in that area but... football gameday parking? lol My my my... logistics be dayamed.

No the band's practice field is behind Hobart. They are suppose to add some more parking over there also with a road that goes behind Hobart to the tailgate lot (between Hobart and the band practice field).

Back