PVAMU Panthers Ready for Spring Football

If we weren't hampered by APR and had university of alabama's practice squad, I would talk mad cash shit.

I'm being serious man, no wolf tickets; the game can go either way. That's how unknown we have it in purple/gold land.

We really don't know, for the first time sTu is being as secretive as Pantherland in football, so we can't call it. Now that we unseated sTu from being a basketball school, they have to take it out on us somewhere

I don't believe this not one bit lmao

Beat us in Volleyball also. The only good thing about COVID is that I have not attended any games, the losses do no hurt as much.

Man not being the Basketball school hurts to the core.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Beat us in Volleyball also. The only good thing about COVID is that I have attended any games, the losses do no hurt as much.

Man not being the Basketball school hurts to the core.
Y'all need to stop this sandbagging. We know who returns @ sTu but the RB core.

Y'all can get us in baseball for sure this weekend....
Not even sure about that anymore. I am going to ride my bicycle 60 + miles on Saturday, followed by 100 on Sunday. The pain of the loss to PV will not hurt as bad on Monday once I have recovered.

PV has a few surprises bruh. You won't need binoculars to see what is what.
If Dooley wants to have his job after 2021 I think a win needs to go in this column... I expect a closer game than in years past but PV wins this one in the spring due to veteran and experience txsu will have to gain in the spring. I’m going 36-31 PV shoot out style.

I'm not complimenting; just stating the obvious.

I don't know why some try to play us PV folk as stupid and dumb when we are far removed from not being that. smh Y'all are quiet for a reason and all of us purplers know the deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 1-3 point game for the victor. I just hope it's us. Remember, we are on football APR penalty until 05/2021.
Prophetic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All of you all are full of shit. We're not buying these silly wolf tickets y'all trying to sell.

The game is TOO emotional and is the first for both in over a year. Y'all have those all-world DEs w/ speed, quickness, and size on the outside and that LB'ing corp returning.

Your big OL will more than naught overpower our undersized DL and your WR corp is heralded and you all have an ACTUAL capable QB, when given time to toss it, who can also create w/ his feet. I cannot speak on your RB crew because I don't know what returns there.

Please. smh
Prophetic.

Back