PVAMU Marching Storm, don't EVER do this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
oh no, not another coonity performance by a fellow swac band. Smh

Y’all need to learn. Stop tap-dancing & p-popping with the devil.

All have not graduated to the level of being called an African-American. Those types, they are still colored, ...

Please for all that is right, PVAMU, don't E-V-E-R do this juck-jivin' bush-league batchatomfoolery w/ an ADVERSARY, not opponent. If you still haven't learned the difference between an adversary and an opponent, you have a serious mental dysfunction. smgdh

Last edited by a moderator:
By all means remove yourself from the white system school while you're at it, too, PV I mean Liendo Plantation...

By all means remove yourself from the white system school while you're at it, too, PV I mean Liendo Plantation...

I won't entertain your dumb stupidity because you're naive to Texas history, obviously. What f'ing "white system school" are you referring to non-einstein and what f'ing system are you referring to because there is no such animal evident in Waller county, if that's what you're trying your damnest to get at, dummy.

It was your school that went out there, like the typical black folks they are, and did that silly kum-bah-yah lets hold hands bullshit.

If you're gonna attempt smack atleast get your history/facts together. PV rests BEAUTIFULLY on the hallowed grounds of Alta Vista plantation; not neighboring Liendo. I understand the confusion you may have seeing the signs for Liendo parkway on the MANY trips that TSU folk take to PV to experience an authentic HBCU experience. We know how yall roll.

Last edited:
I won't entertain your dumb stupidity because you're naive to Texas history, obviously. What f'ing "white system school" are you referring to non-einstein and what f'ing system are you referring to because there is no such animal evident in Waller county, if that's what you're trying your damnest to get at, dummy.

It was your school that went out there, like the typical ******s they are, and did that silly kum-bah-yah lets hold hands bullshit.

For a school that copies practically everything we do, tsu shole has been beating our state university system affiliation into the ground. PV outranks tsu in every metric (and always has) and everyone in Texas knows it.

But...but ....A&M!

Except this entire post was to smack on TSU for a joint performance.
Go dance with the real Aggies and quit being pressed.

Who were we dancing with in this picture? Do you even know the reasoning as to why the Boom was even there? Or you just posting shit per usual? Lol

That performance was for a book festival at the capitol. Those folks were protesting to keep the state flag which was a big thing a few years ago and still is. Had nothing to do with the Boom or the reason the Boom was there. Y’all so easy bruh lmao.

Last edited:
ALL this over a joint show i guess we need to stop calling racism when we are the issue too. Its a new time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who were we dancing with in this picture? Do you even know the reasoning as to why the Boom was even there? Or you just posting shit per usual? Lol

That performance was for a book festival at the capitol. Those folks were protesting to keep the state flag which was a big thing a few years ago and still is. Had nothing to do with the Boom or the reason the Boom was there. Y’all so easy bruh lmao.

Damn JSB, I wanted them folks talking about this to dig themselves into a deeper hole.
It's deep enough though!
That dumb psychoticjag dude and atlhoenet fell right into it without a clue. LOL!!

ALL this over a joint show i guess we need to stop calling racism when we are the issue too. Its a new time.
What time are you living in when millions of Black folks are in prison and injustices continue to rear it's ugly head against people of color on a daily basis?
What day are you living in when a person like Trump is being praised time and again by folks living primarily in the region where we live?

You have to ignore the fools man. He was emotional because what I said made him think about SU playing America the beautiful with a Dixie Pride Band. Lol and you knew a dumb Bama was going to join in clueless. Lol his post was for the uneducated. Everyone else knew better.

tumblr_inline_mz5cgfPiby1s94fd5.jpg

Except this entire post was to smack on TSU for a joint performance.
Go dance with the real Aggies and quit being pressed.

Dude, what type of dumb stupid breathes in your dna? smgdh We're panthers, not "aggies," and we "dance" w/ no one but Panthers. Those other folks are our sister school. WTF is (mentally) wrong w/ you? Did you not study tejas history? lol lmao!

To make this crystal clear, The BOOM went to the state Capital in a city where 95 percent of the population is Black, to celebrate a book fair for children.
Guess who decided to show up and protest in front of The BOOM? The kkk.
In short Braveman97, The BOOM was NOT in any form or fashion playing on behalf of the klan. You should be ashamed for even suggesting that BS.
You DO know that JSU fans protested closing down Lorman and naming it JSU at Lorman as a branch. The klan would've loved to have closed yall down a long time ago.

For a school that copies practically everything we do, tsu shole has been beating our state university system affiliation into the ground. PV outranks tsu in every metric (and always has) and everyone in Texas knows it.

But...but ....A&M!

That's simply not true, although it is said a lot. While the passion everyone has for their alma mater is understood, the fact is that PV is a major masters institution while TSU is a doctoral research institution, and due to that designation and what it means TSU does very well in churning out doctoral and professional degrees. Texas Southern is ranked #5 nation-wide in graduate degrees conferred to African-Americans, inclusive of PWIs, in the following rankings which go all the way up 100, and notice there is not another HBCU in the SWAC ranked at all.

https://diverseeducation.com/top100...&dtrace=&dtmajor=&dtschool=&dtstate=&dtpage=0

Last edited:
Back