PV-SU Game

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Why the sad face? Reliant has a retractable roof! :D

One word......Tailgate

I have been watching the forecast for the week and it was suppose to rain today too(60%) and it only did a little this morning. The rest of the day was pretty nice.

I'll be posting a list for people to volunteer to bring later tonight or in the morning.

Do ya'll want to meet somewhere and then convo to the tailgate area together, that way most people don't get lost looking for everyone. I'll have the ole fire mobile going and you can't miss it. Remember 59 will be shut down so you may want to by-pass 59/610 (Galleria) area trying to get to the stadium.

Fiyah hit it right on the head..rain & tailgating don't mix & I don't want to be sick I have to sing Sunday morning & Sunday night. But if it rains I might have to catch up with you all inside or sumptin. But Fiyah that's a good idea to meet somewhere & then roll over to the TGing area. Let us know what's up!

Ohhh ok. I forgot about that, but I did not plan to tailgate too long anyway. Mainly show up, say hello, and commence to watching the game. :)

I am so pumped up about this game...I'll see you all there.

<font size=5><marquee>GEAUX JAGS!!!!!!!!!!</marquee></font>

:jump: :jump: :jump:

I will have one of those canopys so that could help a little, but I will be watching the weather. May have to do this somewhere else (place thats convered) and then travel to the game.

Lewis, I'll send you my numbers so you can keep up.

Darnit Fiyah I'm lazy as "L"! This has been a HORRIBLE week for me. I wanted to express you some $$$$$ to cover food items, etc. I've PM'd you my celly (sorry, it's long distance bruh). I'll be there (Conroe/Montgomery) Saturday morning.

As a alternate plan if it is raining Sat afternoon we could start over at UH and use there area thats covered and then head over to Reliant for the game.

I figure we can meet at 3:00 and head to our tailgate spot, that way we can get everything situated (cooking, eating & drinking) and just hang out till about 6:30 and head to the stadium game time which is at 7:00. Those that need tickets can walk to the box office and get them early.

I will have a small table that we can sit food on, a conopy, a few chairs(bring your own), grill, a couple of ice chest.

We need side dishes, chips, dips, sodas, buns, beer and what ever else you may want to bring, boom box

I'll sponsor some sausages, burgers & possibly a brisket if the rains stays away and I can slow cook it friday night.

Do anyone want to hang out and do something on friday night?
Any suggestions?

Anyone who needs my number send me a PM.
Pison, Lewis, DTown I sent it to you, Tara you still got it?

OK I might have to kick it with yall tonight (Friday night) because Saturday is just not looking to good for me before game time. If yall decide to do something tonight post it before 6:30 because I will be at the SkyBar tonight so if yall decide to do something I can just hook up with yall later on tonight when I leave the SkyBar.

Maybe the Skybar is a place we can go later tonight......I know some folks will be getting in later this evening. You suppose to have had your schedule cleared for us on sat though....:rolleyes:

Final Plans

I can donate $$. Let me know where you will be. What is Friday, looking like?, I will PM all you my numbers to call me. I can also bring chips, etc.. hit me up

Back