PV-SU Game

This was nice last time I went.

SU%20PV%20Party%20Flyer.jpg

Originally posted by Fiyah
Maybe the Skybar is a place we can go later tonight......I know some folks will be getting in later this evening. You suppose to have had your schedule cleared for us on sat though....:rolleyes:
My saturday is clear for yall....I just don't want to take the chance on the rain..now if you know without a shadow of a doubt that yall are going to do something at UofH then that's fine but let me know something quick because I will sleep in Saturday until its time to get ready for the game.
Now anyone who wants to go to the SkyBar is more than welcome to float through but let me know if you all are going to do that...I don't know how any of yall mofo's look(hence wanting to tailgate so I can meet yall) I am meeting some freinds there tonight to hang out..& I am sure we will be there for a while so if yall want to do that then PM me yall contact info or something letting me know what time yall are going to come through so we can meet. Keep me posted black people! :cool:

It's not raining, it's just cloudy......

We're still on....

Beer Man check your PM.

Meeting at 4:00 at strip center on Kirby across from the Holiday Inn, them will drive to the tailgate area. If you miss us, meet at the parking area on the map

Back