Puke View leads 2018 Dummy List

JSU Top Dog: "Duh Gram Fan, this ain't none of my business. But if I was you, I would stick that bird chest back in. I'm walking to New Orleans to watch Southern U whoop up on you all like their stepchild."
upload_2018-11-15_19-39-48.png

Papa Panther: "We had more Texans at the Bayou Classic than at our game against sTu. I feel bad for Gram Fan. The last time I saw him, those Jags were trying to put him in that big Gumbo Pot." Hope the traffic isn't bad going back to Texas."
upload_2018-11-26_8-0-21.png

Last edited:

Gram Fan: "Papa Panther, can you believe those Jags were claiming I was a smoked turkey and tried to put me in that Gumbo Pot? I escaped but can now identify with a cooked goose!"
upload_2018-11-26_8-11-23.png

Wait they were still smackin about Po lil PV all the way till Nov 26 (snickering)?

Well anyway good season SU and congratulations. Good luck at the Celebration Bowl.

3) Bama State-After winning their Super Bowl game in September against their Daddy Skegee, these dummies made jackson state look like a school yard bully and got smacked around by AAMU in front of over 60K fans. What a shame a brand new stadium overseeing I-85 don't translate into championships.

We beat Alcorn

Something you clowns couldn’t manage to do & choked AGAIN in the big game just like the Saints. Guess it’s a Louisiana tradition to choke in the big game!!

And you SUckas been dodging a ass kicking from us for 3 years now! Tell y’all AD stop being scared and schedule us so y’all asses can get stung!

Lil scottlandville kittens are jealous of us and all our success & amenities. Y’all thought y’all were the big dogs of the conference but face it Bama State would be the 1 SWAC school to get a D1 invention even though I wouldn’t accept it.

Sit down child!

We beat Alcorn

Something you clowns couldn’t manage to do & choked AGAIN in the big game just like the Saints. Guess it’s a Louisiana tradition to choke in the big game!!

And you SUckas been dodging a ass kicking from us for 3 years now! Tell y’all AD stop being scared and schedule us so y’all asses can get stung!

Lil scottlandville kittens are jealous of us and all our success & amenities. Y’all thought y’all were the big dogs of the conference but face it Bama State would be the 1 SWAC school to get a D1 invention even though I wouldn’t accept it.

Sit down child!

Crack kills.........LOL

Back