Puddins, Spoons, and the Workplace...

crazylegs

Da' Franchise...
How are male/female relations handled where you work at???? I'm at the pentagon now and I get the chance to see all types of stuff in terms of flirting and other things on a daily basis...How do some of y'all handle that type of situation???

The ofays are screwing like crazy up here where I work. But there are only 4 or 5 black people so we're not as fortunate as them. But it's fun to sit back and watch their LAME mack at work.

NN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*snicker*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The only thing that I can say about working at the pentagon is that it's a <b>target-rich</b> enviornment.... I do web development work with two dime pieces that don't do anything else besides flirt...

I swear, If I wasn't already occupied.... :smh:

posted by NastyNupe

The ofays are screwing like crazy up here where I work. But there are only 4 or 5 black people so we're not as fortunate as them. But it's fun to sit back and watch their LAME mack at work.
:lmao:

Watch out my brotha... pretty soon they are going to be asking you for tips on how to talk to sistahs! or my favorite "what's your approach"?

man, who you tellin.... *lol*

Watch out my brotha... pretty soon they are going to be asking you for tips on how to talk to sistahs! or my favorite "what's your approach"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Them Johnny Appleseed cats do that up here, now....*snicker*

From a woman's perspective... I keep business as business! That's the way it should be, however, if there were some cute brothers up here maybe I could speak differently. :D

well....

In the ideal setting, that's the way it should be anyway...

However,

reality is a completely different animal where that's concerned...Sista's be doin the same isht up here....It's like a meat market when I walk out into the petagon concourse for lunch... *smh* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back