Puddins and Secrets

S

Sonic98

Why do puddins act like every aspect of thier girl's life is a dayum secret. It can be a simple question like "you seen a girl today" or "is Tara from TX" and they say some stupid shznit like "I don't discuss my girls business." I almost had to cuss his broad out a min ago because she kept trying to argue with me when I was trying to leave a discussion. I told this chick that when a female ask a bro if his partner got a girl, he only say no or I don't know when his partner does have a girl but he know he doing his thang on the side. I told her females must do the same thing because when I asked was her friend single for a partner of mine, she said we were being nosy. I told her I wasn't bout to argue bout it and the stupid B just wouldn't leave it alone. Gone tell me I got problems cause I think she is being silly about not telling me. Dumb arse could have just lied and said " I don't know" and the conversation would have been over.

i don't know Sonic, different strokes for different puddins, i guess. i know the "i don't know" answer usually is the one i respond with, at least until i find out from my girl what she really wants me to tell ole boy, lol

I can handle I don't know. Just don't make such a big deal outta me just asking the question.

Why even go through all of that grade school "Tell your friend I like her stuff". If you want to know something about somebody..ask them. Saves a lot of time and solves a lot of problems.

If the girl not around, and the friend is, it's a simple question. It's a normal conversation. "Yo Dawg that girl you was just talking to kinda tight, she talking to someone?"......................"Sheet dawg I don't know." I mean why waste time on someone you might not see for a few days, you could find out if she taken and already be on the move to the next if she is.

I think it's just natural for girlfriends to protect their girlfriends.

Back