Public Urination is a crime

buckwheat1911

Public urination is illegal in every state in the country, but the crime it is charged under can vary between jurisdictions. In Texas, it is usually charged under disorderly conduct. Disorderly conduct in Texas can mean a Class C misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine of $500 or less.

Note: A few weeks ago, I was driving home and I saw two fine sisters squatting and peeing next to their car. I slowed down and saw all that Monkey and booty.

Public urination is illegal in every state in the country, but the crime it is charged under can vary between jurisdictions. In Texas, it is usually charged under disorderly conduct. Disorderly conduct in Texas can mean a Class C misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine of $500 or less.

Note: A few weeks ago, I was driving home and I saw two fine sisters squatting and peeing next to their car. I slowed down and saw all that Monkey and booty.
You should have asked them did they need some tissue to wipe with.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MI6PUelLZQ

Mississippi is one racist state that will never change. Those cops in Desoto County and Tate county are some low down animals. I remember I had to cuss one of them out at a road block down in Senatobia about 10 years ago. My family had something at a place down there and we were heading back to Hernando. I was the designated driver and hadn't had anything to drink. We pull up at the road block and this saltine all in my truck worried about why my folks were sleep in the back seat. Them saltines go for tough because the blacks allow it down there. They would learn quick in the city.....

That's why you keep a plastic cup in your truck. Piss on piss on.
Exactly. Many many years ago, I was on I-10, between Baton Rouge - Lafayette, on that 20 mile swamp bridge. An accident had happened and they had closed the freeway. If you were on that bridge, you were stuck as no way off. I was stopped for 4 hours. Lucky, I had a bottle. I now never travel w/o my emergency pee container. They actually make them (similar to what they use in hospitals)...and I keep one in both my vehicles.

Exactly. Many many years ago, I was on I-10, between Baton Rouge - Lafayette, on that 20 mile swamp bridge. An accident had happened and they had closed the freeway. If you were on that bridge, you were stuck as no way off. I was stopped for 4 hours. Lucky, I had a bottle. I now never travel w/o my emergency pee container. They actually make them (similar to what they use in hospitals)...and I keep one in both my vehicles.
Smart man. 👍🏿

This forum be inspiring me to return to my old ways mane... y'all foul. lol & smh 😂

Y'all supposed to help me be righteous while I soiree' into the 4th quarter of life. :(

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MI6PUelLZQ

Back