pssttt....pssssttttt....hey Suge!

BIFF

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
Got a couple of messages for ya while at the Bama St8/Grampax game. You are a popular brotha!

**Some white chick (starring in a Phatty Girl Video) asked how you were and said she owes her all her success to you. What was that all about?

**Nikki Starks and Janet Jackme said to tell you that Gsu sucks better than they do. (Dayum...was that a compliment or a put down Suge?) Anyway, they said to call...you know the number.

**Coach Cole (who read your post regarding Alabama as your "so-called" hoes.......told me to tell you to "bend over".

**The Hornet's Grill Resturant called. Your double order of CROW and side order of HUMILITY is ready. The manager said to eat it all. Its on the house.

Take care.....

Your BUDDY,
Biff

I am really starting to get worried bout Suge. We haven't heard from him since Friday.
:( :( :(

I think I'm gon write him a letter!!!!!!

Dear Suge,

Man, where are you?????? You've been gone for awhile and you are missed!!!! You know we are like family on TSPN, especially us old heads.

So, you aint got to be imbarrassed around us!!!!

By now, everybody already know that the HORNETS exposed overrated gram as welfare frauds!

I think I know why you're hiding out. Since you were at the game, you know that the score should have been worser. Gram got 3 gift TDs (and it wasn't even Christmas). Not to mention how ASU ended the 1st half on the one yard line. :eek:
I'm sure you saw how that HORNET offense totally fluked up your lil defense.

Get over it man and come back. I mean, it aint like ASU hasn't kicked gram's ass in the pass. We're kicking it now and we will kick it in the future. (Come to Bham and we'll kick it again)

I know you might be feeling kind of sad and smalltime now since your dream of an undefeated season and national championship ran into a slight problem in Montgomery, but it'll be alright. Here, take this tissue and dry your eyes. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

In closing, Suge, we go way back man. And I am asking on behalf on TSPN, please come back to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pal,

mighty hornet

KMPhatA

Dayum all yall!!

Dayum the dudes in the Barber Shop! Punk arse Nuce(you kut my wig tight)

dayum BJ Tiger who I was running smack on in the shop!

Dayum the Nupes @ the para Shop near Campus!

Dayum you Mighty Hornet, Biff, and MacBFac!!

But I'll take that from yall.......yall desrve it. You won the game. I offer no excuses. Powerhouse programs like Grambling know how to win with humility and loose without offering excuses..

BUT, man you knew there was a but.......

I will not take smack from some to two bit Johnny come lately or a nut riding fan of John Coffey. Neither of you have the right to tell me black from white.

MEMO to Johnny's....if your arse was quiter than a church mouse last week......then STFU this week. The Rules of smack don't allow you to smack after the fact.

Yall better hope that Alcorn doesn't loose.....or else yall are in for a serious arse kicking. We will never loose to the same team twice in one year. We are not Jackson C. Smith, FAMU, or 0-10! We are the ICON of BCF...and ICONs get revenge.

Now let me get back to work, I got a promotion, and my IT server is about to go down, and I gotta look for a new truck, and some other stuff that I umm have to do.

See yall HO-nets in B-Ham!

P.S. - tell your band if they are going to play Ludacris...our area code is 318...not 317!

Re: KMPhatA

Welcome back Suge. I knew you wouldn't do us like that.

But, um I think the HORNETS done knocked you out of your fluking mind
Originally posted by Suge

See yall HO-nets in Jackson!
Huh?????????
Confusion has set in.

and
P.S. - tell you band if hey are going to play Ludacris...our area code is 318...not 317!
Damn, now Suge has to resort to band smack.
As a HORNET, I apologize to TSPN for causing this sad comment by Suge.
:(

Hold up...now the jackson thing.....was a mental error. It's too early in the dayum morning.....

And that isn't band smack.......I don't smack bands man. Give ole Suge a lil credit. That was just a err, band, umm, comment.

Dayum You Mighty Hornet!

Back