Props to the Dogpound

Get Ready

The Dogpound set it oooout for the Mafia.

NT, MD, DaHill, Plowdog and Tru were truly great hosts. Special props to NT for trying his best to produce the fight all over Huntsville. Damn Comcast...

I only hope we can come half as hard as you guys did next year.

If you have seen the mechanical grill, you aint seen nothing yet.

Glad you had a good time man............

Next time, we'll try to serve you up a loss with our hospitality.

Wondering how I can cause an IT problem here so I can have an excuse..... :(

LOL

Emphasis on the word try. We all know you won't have a snowball's chance in 'L at beating the Mighty Tigers until at least 2004 (assuming Kent doesn't go pro early).

The Pound came strong for us. Setting out all manner of food and libation for the Mafia. I had a blast.

Lemme go work on these pics. I'm mad because I let the battery run low. Just as you know who hit the field at halftime.:redhot:

It's all gravy, baby!

Glad that y'all enjoyed yourselves, Get Ready! :D

After the treatment we received last year in Jackson, we HAD to do it right!

I think that fight thing was just a freak of nature or something...:emlaugh:

I'll see y'all again in the ATL! ;)

The dogpound really out did themselves this weekend! They almost have this tailgating thing down. We ate like Kings and Drank like fish!

NT,MD, Plowdog, DaHill, and Richie Rich did a good job making us feel at home in Huntsville/Normal.

Phatback

We will be serving L's home or away for the next 5 years!

:D

I finally got to meet the "WORLD FAMOUS GET READY"! I didn't know if I was suppose to kill him or offer him a cold one!

So I offered him and the MAFIA free passes to the KEG!

Originally posted by Robber
Lemme go work on these pics. I'm mad because I let the battery run low. Just as you know who hit the field at halftime.:redhot:

HOLD UP!!!!!!

All this congratulating is nice & all, but Rob, what are you saying man??? Where are the pictures of the week? Forget all that MD, Tru & NT set it out stuff. BRING ON THE PICTURES!!!

Originally posted by Robber

Robber:

I feel you about "missing" halftime!:D

Aye...at least we did see the live version.... ;)

Had a cool time, even though y'all wanted to sit waaaaaaaaaaaaay up high! :emlaugh:

Keep working on that defense............

Originally posted by Battle Cat

Phatback

We will be serving L's home or away for the next 5 years!

:D

Y'all damn sure better do it against Gram, so my money will be right. I dread paying Suge a C-Note.........:(

YOu can go ahead and write that check Phat.....

I forgot my main man Richie Rich....wassup Rich...

Bengal E

You cant count on that dude man...you cant count on that dude...Have I told you the story about the ice?

Back