Profound Statement By Mighty Dog

AAMU will never have a fan base. They only want to go to the MCC and TNState homecoming.
The only way to fix something is to recognized the issues and problems. Income level in Huntsville is one the highest in the Country. The question is how do we get them interested in SWAC Sports? Winning is not the answer. The folks who I see at games have been there for years, but win or lose there has to be a way to get folks out to our games.

it's nothing to do for black people on a saturday night in Jackson,Ms but go to JSU football games..no other options like Huntsville

Dezjaguar a native of Jackson confirmed awhile back what I've been saying for yearsssss lol

it's nothing to do for black people on a saturday night in Jackson,Ms but go to JSU football games..no other options like Huntsville

Dezjaguar a native of Jackson confirmed awhile back what I've been saying for yearsssss lol

KENNNN! When can we get GIFS mane? it's 2018! This negro talkin about... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I see some folks don't get around too much. You need to hang around MD when he comes to Jackson.

American Legion is where everybody goes after the game. You have to get their early. All you have to do is sit with anyone with a set up and you can party all night. Last time we were a wedding party came in and it was on.

American Legion is where everybody goes after the game. You have to get their early. All you have to do is sit with anyone with a set up and you can party all night. Last time we were a wedding party came in and it was on.

Now that is sad if that's the best thing they have to offer...sounds like a night at Bobby Lee's or the Elks

Bingo at the American Legion on a Saturday night is all Jackson Mississippi has to offer?

I'm shocked!!

Bingo at the American Legion on a Saturday night is all Jackson Mississippi has to offer?

I'm shocked!!

no stars n strikes or Dave n busters(2019), altitude or shakalaka jump center, top golf, bridge street etc ...I can go on

all they got is "the JSU game" and all purpose American legion lol..not to mention Hinds county is poor as hell

I see some of you Bama folks don't get around too much.
Now Mighty Dog knows he loves him some VFW when he comes to Jackson.

Back