Profound Statement By Mighty Dog

MightyDog

2018 will be our year. New attitude on the hill. Look for us in new teams uniforms and the windsuit group.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When we joined the SWAC 8 teams had more holes in their uniforms than a leaking roof after a tornado. We got some players with no mixed blood. They wear their hair like those players in the NFL and NBA. Oops don't want to say too much.

That's my Dog! How you doing Sir!?
My Son spotted a couple of Lone Star long necks in the outside fridge that was historical to me and consumed them. He knew the value of a Long Neck, because he has been station in Texas 3 times. It took me six months to recover. Other than that I doing great. We have new coaches and excited about moving forward. BTW, been working on the fund raiser to purchase a scoreboard. We wanted to do this as Alumni, friends and supporters. It is very difficult to convinced some people that we can do some things ourselves. Anybody been involved in raising funds understand, but if they never participated or been on a committee ..............
Looking forward to a great season and recovering me a few Long necks.

Reactions: J C
My Son spotted a couple of Lone Star long necks in the outside fridge that was historical to me and consumed them. He knew the value of a Long Neck, because he has been station in Texas 3 times. It took me six months to recover. Other than that I doing great. We have new coaches and excited about moving forward. BTW, been working on the fund raiser to purchase a scoreboard. We wanted to do this as Alumni, friends and supporters. It is very difficult to convinced some people that we can do some things ourselves. Anybody been involved in raising funds understand, but if they never participated or been on a committee ..............
Looking forward to a great season and recovering me a few Long necks.

What's going on MD!! Long time no talk to. Say what up to Plow for me. I ran into his son at the Celebration Bowl.

Haven't seen him in over two weeks. We attended Gala Days in Phenix City, AL. Busy attending funerals and memorial services lately. Too many folks leaving here back to back. Enjoy life everyday is the best thing to do. We will be in Mobile for the SU game.

It's time for AAMU to go back to the SIAC. The high level of SWAC football and athletics are making the bullpups lose their identity (perhaps since they are now familiar with Valley, they can take the delta devils with them in a humanitarian gesture).

It's time for AAMU to go back to the SIAC. The high level of SWAC football and athletics are making the bullpups lose their identity (perhaps since they are now familiar with Valley, they can take the delta devils with them in a humanitarian gesture).

don't act brand new since Spady phugged up the SU series taking Ls.

Maynor in Mobile will be like Jones in Indianapolis 2002...Wahines we need that game on YouTube lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
don't act brand new since Spady phugged up the SU series taking Ls.

Maynor in Mobile will be like Jones in Indianapolis 2002...Wahines we need that game on YouTube lol

Face it y'all are day before yesterday news (kind of like jackson state). If you all took jsu and Valley to the SIAC and formed a SIAC West, that would be your best chance of winning another title. This SWAC thing is just not for you bullpups. What do you all have? 1 football championship in 19 years? Man, we're going to beat you all like a rag doll in Mobile (you all can't handle that Gulf South Humidity). We're going to beat you all like Skegee mollywhopped jsu....LOL

Face it y'all are day before yesterday news (kind of like jackson state). If you all took jsu and Valley to the SIAC and formed a SIAC West, that would be your best chance of winning another title. This SWAC thing is just not for you bullpups. What do you all have? 1 football championship in 19 years? Man, we're going to beat you all like a rag doll in Mobile (you all can't handle that Gulf South Humidity). We're going to beat you all like Skegee mollywhopped jsu....LOL

Now I know you talking crazy lol jrock...Mobile & A&M go together like hot sauce with Hart's chicken..your raggedy jag azz cant tell nobody from A&M nothing about Mobile! that's 2nd home next to Bham...we kicking yall pure SU azz all over Ladd stadium.

that's gone be one long sad drive back on all the I 10 bridges getting out of Mobile J rock lmao...

Last edited:
Now I know you talking crazy lol jrock...Mobile & A&M go together like hot sauce with Hart's chicken..your raggedy jag azz cant tell nobody from A&M nothing about Mobile! that's 2nd home next to Bham...we kicking yall pure SU azz all over Ladd stadium.

that's gone be one long sad drive back on all the I 10 bridges getting out of Mobile J rock lmao...

You must have been smoking crack with TP back in the day. Even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see you have lost your mangy dog natural mind. LOL Folks in Mobile think you AAMU folks are hillbillies from Tennessee and hoping like hell you folks don't bring a still and burn up their stadium. If you all even dream you're going to beat S.U. in Mobile you better wake the hell up.

You must have been smoking crack with TP back in the day. Even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see you have lost your mangy dog natural mind. LOL Folks in Mobile think you AAMU folks are hillbillies from Tennessee and hoping like hell you folks don't bring a still and burn up their stadium. If you all even dream you're going to beat S.U. in Mobile you better wake the hell up.

"FoLkS IN MoBiIE ThInK yOU"...huh?
LOL boiii stop!.

Birmingham & Mobile love A&M. The 2 cities have made up more than half our student enrollment for decades....they get to witness this SU azz whoopin Live lol

Last edited:
"FoLkS IN MoBiIE ThInK yOU"...huh?
LOL boiii stop!.

Birmingham & Mobile love A&M. The 2 cities have made up more than half our student enrollment for decades....they get to witness this SU azz whoopin Live lol

Milk bone loving mutt please! You mutts will be lucky to get past Valley this year. lmao!

I never agree with Jrock but I do agree that AAMU is not going to be a threat. Maynor was wanted at A&T for a reason. He only did well at WSSU for a reason. He wont have those benefits at AAMU. Plus he is leaving Hampton who is more committed to football than AAMU and he was grossly unsuccessful. How you get fired from Hampton?

I never agree with Jrock but I do agree that AAMU is not going to be a threat. Maynor was wanted at A&T for a reason. He only did well at WSSU for a reason. He wont have those benefits at AAMU. Plus he is leaving Hampton who is more committed to football than AAMU and he was grossly unsuccessful. How you get fired from Hampton?[/QUOTE

AAMU has been committed. The issue is that most of our folks talk about what we don't have rather than taking full advantage of we do have. We need to build a fan base and it not going to happen until we get folks in place with experience who know how to do it. You cannot build anything by yourself. Everyone has to be on the same page. I am excited about the future of our program.

Back