Problem with my arms

A rep is 1, A set is a group of reps. duhhhhhh.

Naw Im pushing them bigboy weights. My goal is to hit 405 (8-45's by January 07).

I injured my wrist in March hitting 365 righ after a 385 bench. I was out of the gym (weights except for cardio and legs) for 10 weeks. It was like slow death not being able to hit the weights. Now I wear 2 wrist protectors when I lift anything over 255lbs on the bench.

My goal is to get my back WIDER and my calves bigger. So Im doing alot of solo exercises (calve raises on the squat machine, inverted, outer, and straight). Im doing like 5 extra pullup exercises inbetween my BACK excersizes on Back days. Im trying to be a BEAST before the Summer of 2007.

dedummy.......how many reps in a set

i need to work on my back more.

dedummy.......how many reps in a set

i need to work on my back more.

I do the pyramid like you do.

Higher weights, lower reps.
and vise versa.

Sometimes I start off HEAVY and them come down on weights and sometimes I start off light and work up the weights.

I Want that WIIIIIDE BACK and big CALVES. The ladies love the Calve muscles!!!! I should think about taking some kind of proteins and/or muscle builders like NO2.

I do the pyramid like you do.

Higher weights, lower reps.
and vise versa.

Sometimes I start off HEAVY and them come down on weights and sometimes I start off light and work up the weights.

I Want that WIIIIIDE BACK and big CALVES. The ladies love the Calve muscles!!!! I should think about taking some kind of proteins and/or muscle builders like NO2.

well if u 5'4" u will need help........

ok ok protien is cool. but u need some glutmine after works.also u may want to change your diet

I agree with that statement. Thing is biceps are also stronger, I am curling more weight.

Remember your tri's make up 3/5 of your upper arm. When on the bike you will use more of your tri's for grip.

How are the shoes working out for you?

Ladies love calve muscles. :)

I always thought that true. Along w/ strong arms. :)

oh yeah, they love the calves bro. Had this lil trainer chick (italian cutie) roll up on me and give me props on the calves.

:nod: to my calf muscles.

Remember your tri's make up 3/5 of your upper arm. When on the bike you will use more of your tri's for grip.

How are the shoes working out for you?

Peps,

I am hyped, I threw up 315 lbs 5 times on Friday morning. I will be going to the gym this evening to do it again in front of a crowd. It turns out the lurkers monitor everything that I do in the free weights area. Tonight, I will give them something to observed.

The thing that amazes me is that the strength comes from doing spin class. It appears that spin class strengthened the ligaments/joints and promoted muscle growth in my arms/shoulders and clavicle.

Peps,

I am hyped, I threw up 315 lbs 5 times on Friday morning. I will be going to the gym this evening to do it again in front of a crowd. It turns out the lurkers monitor everything that I do in the free weights area. Tonight, I will give them something to observed.

The thing that amazes me is that the strength comes from doing spin class. It appears that spin class strengthened the ligaments/joints and promoted muscle growth in my arms/shoulders and clavicle.

Since you are using your arms to hold on you start to build/condition your tri's more

Congarts

Back