Principal photographed with Confederate monument protesters is 'removed from campus'

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Black Civil Rights Organizations should have been doing this a long time ago, which is I.D. and label these mofos at racially charged protest rallies. I know for a fact they do it. Just recently, it was reported that a woman was fired from her job because some politician she opposed decided to call her boss and get her terminated from her job. No longer should these cowardly mofos should be able to hide behind some sheet to conceal their identity.

They are not hard to find. Here's a video of one that showed up at the rally today in support of the monuments. She claims she is from Tampa, FL. Most of them are from out-of-town that are causing troubling in New Orleans. At the end of the video, she gives her name as Jenna Bernstein. She's the owner of a business called Petzmobile, Inc.

Below is the Facebook page of her business. No longer should we support businesses like her's.

https://www.facebook.com/Petzmobile-386946281352730/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Last edited:
Just for the sake of discussion, what if he truly was just there to observe and not protest? Again just for the sake of discussion, so BigHead and CT don't take my head off. lol

The problem is his "whole body of work." He may have been there as an observer, however, he has history of being at these places in support of them...therein lies the issue. How to say this one time is just observation vs biz as usual? We are judged by our actions, past and current...he is no different.

Just for the sake of discussion, what if he truly was just there to observe and not protest? Again just for the sake of discussion, so BigHead and CT don't take my head off. lol

And what if he were a black male going out to observe. What then? Same assumption?

Kinda' hits close to home w/ me. I found myself at a klan rally once, looking, observing, listening, taking note of other faces attending, strapped w/ 3 clips safety off one in the chamber :D blahhhhhhh :D

Back