Prince Tour Get's a 4 Star Must See Rating from USATODAY

T-Made that is it. My wife won't let me forget. ".........come inside my dirty little cage........" He sang those lyrics shortly after the circular cage made of pearls dropped down. LOL

TRU2GSU said:
T-Made that is it. My wife won't let me forget. ".........come inside my dirty little cage........" He sang those lyrics shortly after the circular cage made of pearls dropped down. LOL

Yeah, all the women wuz hollin' when that thang starting coming down..

:headphone

Dude, I was around nothing but women and all those women screamed from the start to finish. I noticed you said the ticket lady did not scan your tickets?? I printed my tickets from the net as well and my tickets were scanned to make sure they were real!

TRU2GSU said:
Dude, I was around nothing but women and all those women screamed from the start to finish. I noticed you said the ticket lady did not scan your tickets?? I printed my tickets from the net as well and my tickets were scanned to make sure they were real!

Oh yeah????

Well, we were towards the front of the line, entering on the west side of the AAC. And the ticket-lady didn't scan anything. She just tore the paper and went-on to the next person.... I'own know, maybe they started scanning later. ....

But there were SO MANY women, wuddn't they???? :what:

I thoroughly enjoyed the show....I think I'm in love again. Prince looked delicious. :ebrow:

We had great seats...saw everything! But, I don't like that Musicology CD.

T-Made, check yo PM.

SUF '93,

How would you describe the music on the new CD? Is it the "old" Prince sound or some new off-the-wall stuff?

Deuce said:
SUF '93,

How would you describe the music on the new CD? Is it the "old" Prince sound or some new off-the-wall stuff?

Deuce,

It's the new-school stuff...and I don't like it. I was so mad that Prince didn't perform "Do Me Baby" or "Adore" at his concert. He did more of the new stuff. But, he still put on a great show...very high energy. Great band as well. :tup:

I can't wait! I have tickets to his second show in ATL, August 9th! :headphone

I was a bit puzzled about the "open stage" set-up, but the way you guys described it, it'll be alright!

SU's Finest '93 said:
Deuce,

It's the new-school stuff...and I don't like it. I was so mad that Prince didn't perform "Do Me Baby" or "Adore" at his concert. He did more of the new stuff. But, he still put on a great show...very high energy. Great band as well. :tup:

It is his new school stuff, but with an old-school funk flavor. So it is new music with an old school flavor....and it would have to grow on me.

I must admit that this is one of his tightest bands ever. The dude was getting off on those drums....near the end...he hit the riff to 777-9311. The girl on the bass was thumping too...and the keyboardist was good.

Mike Phillips held a note on the sax...I went to the beer stand...got a beer came back and he was still holding the note...LOL

ms.sonic96 said:
I was a bit puzzled about the "open stage" set-up, but the way you guys described it, it'll be alright!

Oh yeah, even when the lights are all off, you can still see Prince walking around.....

His high-heel boots had those lil red lights that flash when he walks (like the kiddie shoes out now)....... :lmao:

That isht had me laughing the whole show...........

:dude:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I thoroughly enjoyed the show....I think I'm in love again. Prince looked delicious. :ebrow:

We had great seats...saw everything! But, I don't like that Musicology CD.

T-Made, check yo PM.

I gotcha...... :tup::tup:

And I don't like that CD either....... :tdown:

In a word, Prince Jammed.

An excellent sexcellent how. I'm glad I got to see the mature Prince who realizes that he doesn't need gimmicks and stuff and has enough talent to carry a show on it alone. It was a little loud for my liking but he''s a very talented musician. I haven't seen a show that good since Earth Wind and Fire. The Cincy audience was about 70% White. You could really tell it when he did Rufus' "Sweet Thang" and told the crowd to sing it. Most of that crowd didn't know it:) That's a staple in the old school black community.

I would see it again just to see a good musican perform.

Regards.

Me Fab5 and my finances caught it last night in the B'ham. It was off the hook!!!One of the best concert I've ever been to

My best friend drove from Atlanta to Birmingham last night to see the concert. She had purchased her ticket before the Atlanta date was announced.

I enjoyed myself at the show in Biloxi last night. Prince can put on a show like no other. He had the place rocking for a good 2 hours. :tup:

I wish he would have performed Adore and Forever in my life. That would have been the icing on the cake for me!!!

Back