Prince on SNL

I won't be able to watch it, because I will either be at the Battle of the Bands, or listening to SU tear Gram's azz up. :shh:

Jag-BR said:
I won't be able to watch it, because I will either be at the Battle of the Bands, or listening to SU tear Gram's azz up. :shh:

SNL comes on at 10:30PM. The game will be over by then.

As usual, he ROCKED the bit(h!!!

Love the new background singers. Easy on the eyes.... but I'd expect nothing less.

Good episode. I was :lmao: @ "The Prince Show" sketch.

And Steve Martin wasn't lying when he was commenting on not knowing any of the new people's names. LOL

I thought the skit with Aretha, Dr. John and Aaron Neville was funny. Prince's performance was very good. I really liked the second song he performed. That new girl he sang with is easy on the eye. :tup:

Both performances were hot. The man can do things w/a guitar that makes you wanna put yours down and never touch it again. :bowdown: :lol: :bowdown: :lol: :bowdown:

:tup: - Prince is always good! :D

The "Prince Show" sketch was hilarous! :lol: The way Steve Martin said Pri-once was too funny! :emlaugh:

The SuperBowl sketch was even more funny on Sunday when Neville really performed like the sketch on SNL.

Man Prince is not to be fukked with, PERIOD. On that first song, "Fury" he straight WRECKED that BETCH!!!!! I liked both of 'em though. I'm definately gettin his new album "3121" in stores 3/21.

But yeah Steve Martin was silly as heyal. Like on that "Quick Zoom" thang when they kept zoomin in on everybody. One time he looked at the camera but it didn't zoom in so he ran up ant put his face in the camera. Or when they zoomed in on the wall next to Keenan (spoofin' the old martial arts films) and he had to move his head into the shot. CLASSIC SIHT.

Saturday Night Live got 7.0 in ratings the other night. It was not only their best rating this year, but also their best rating since the 2004 season premiere. The show will be re-aired on March 25th.

By the way lady who sang the second song is an artist called Tamar. I guess she's Prince's new 'project'. ;) She's a native of Houston, TX.

View attachment 2031
View attachment 2030

FAB5 said:
Both performances were hot. The man can do things w/a guitar that makes you wanna put yours down and never touch it again. :bowdown: :lol: :bowdown: :lol: :bowdown:

True.

I was browsing a musician-based message board and peeped a thread about Prince's guitar play on Saturday. The amazing thing is many folks on this thread commented that they had NO idea Prince was that good on the guitar. They were totally blown away. :retard: I was like, "In what cave have ya'll lived the last 30 years????"

Here are links to the SNL performance and the legendary Rock HOF tribute performance. The HOF performance was ridiculous. :bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/w/prince?v=hospswwC74k&search=prince snl

http://youtube.com/w/Tom-Petty,-Jef...ntly-Weeps?v=oDxzdpcUaNg&search=prince guitar

HBCUs said:
The amazing thing is many folks on this thread commented that they had NO idea Prince was that good on the guitar. They were totally blown away.

These had to be some clueless, young bucks. They'll be aight now though:lol: :lol: :lol:

What pedal is he using to get that effect at the end, where he puts the guitar down? A delay?

I'm not sure. I'm guessing it was a delay.... LOL, I didn't even notice a pedal I was so caught up. That thing had a reverberation even as he was walking away. I was :eek: . That dude is sick.

Back