Prime said JSU planted the Flag on our Logo

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, these SU cats today are some Pushies!!! Big tyme, in their feelings, purse wearing pushies!!! They don't make them like they use to anymore. They wanna fight over a flag and call it "RESPECT". YOU SORRY ASS PUSHIE!!! We TOOK your respect the entire 4th quarter. When I played, if I was gonna fight for respect, I did it in the game. What the hell you wanna fight AFTER the game for? You lost and that's not gonna change. You fight DURING the game in hopes of changing the outcome some way. If I DIDNT fight yo ass for you all physically (actual putting your hands on me physically) beating my ass for 60 minutes in a game, I'm sure wasn't gonna fight you over some paint on the grass. Hell, I cared more about how you put your hands all over me than some damn paint and grass.

PUSHIES!!!! POWDER BLUE AND YELLA PUSHIES!!!

CHOO CHOO MF'S!!!! CHOO CHOO!!!!

I said what I said, now argue with your dog's ass.

This rivalry has really gone to the gutter as far as sportsmanship.. SU … we owned our short comings … Coach Rollins where y’all at cause SU was acting a fool up 17 to 7 on jsu throwing trash at players and coaches, players yelling profanity at the coaches during the game, and the band directors at su being classless. Remember , we have cameras rolling. It will either come to light with honesty , or it will be exposed later.

This rivalry has really gone to the gutter as far as sportsmanship.. SU … we owned our short comings … Coach Rollins where y’all at cause SU was acting a fool up 17 to 7 on jsu throwing trash at players and coaches, players yelling profanity at the coaches during the game, and the band directors at su being classless. Remember , we have cameras rolling. It will either come to light with honesty , or it will be exposed later.
Man they bust out windows of my partner car

Goodness gracious. smh

We already publicly apologized for the scuffle. I expect us to be fined due to behavior exhibited after the conclusion of the game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back