Priceline.com hooked me up for the Bayou Classic!!!

Look...don't start no isht with me...wit yo broke azz! I am trying to help yo azz out!

Ole broke arse Jag! :redhot:

Tryin' to front

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Look...don't start no isht with me...wit yo broke azz! I am trying to help yo azz out!

Look mofo.....you really don't wanna go there with me now do ya?

I don't need yo broke azz to help my broke azz out. If I wanted or needed yo damn help, Idda axed dammit.:redhot:

You're from Grumbling Stank University anyway. To hell wit chu.

Look gott dammit!!!!...You had no bizness responding to this thread in the 1st place. This thread is for cheap MOFOs, not broke MOFOs like you.

So stay out of grown folks bizness!:mad:

Same Ole Garbage

Boy I would tell yo azz somethin' else but my momma might read this board today.

Who gives a rat's azz like I sed befo....git yo dayum room and watch this azz whippin' that SU's gone brang come NOV 24th sucka....we gone show U who's broke.

:redhot::kaioken::redhot:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
What the hell's going on...just share a room!:D

Mike,

I don't know what the "L"is going on! I was just minding my own bizness, just minding own bizness. Then D-Town come up in hea getting in all my isht! If it ain't D-Town all in my isht its LadyJag!

I mean, I know I am big and fine and all but gott dayum!!!

Maybe they wanna get an ICON transfusion? I'm sure they would appreciate it!!!!

[size=5.5]1-800-CONTAGIOUS[/size]

Hey DTown you need to give us a pic of you actually dressed like this.....

showgirl_feature_1_.gif
:eek::D:D:eek::p:p

OK, now back to the subject........SOG, was that you lowball bid or did they edge you to up the ante some?
You could have probably got the same room for about $55. With tourism down and occupancy down a lot of rooms are out there. I was in New Orleans in late August for a class and had a price of $95 for a double in that same hotel without a discount(fire dept was paying so it didn't matter). Oh, by the way they didn't tell you that parking is extra, $30 per day.

Thank You Fiyah

SOS really thinks he got a deal for $80 a night....but what can you expect from a Grumblinite.......ROTF:emlaugh:

ugh Fiyah, I can't show those type of pics on dis hea net....you may wanna check my portfolio out with Phatus Backus' adult films tho.;)

SMACKING ON SMALL TALK

This is damn near hall of fame material. SOG...LOL That was some funny ish!!!

Just like those miserable FAGS from SUcks to comment on something.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Originally posted by Fiyah
OK, now back to the subject........SOG, was that you lowball bid or did they edge you to up the ante some?
You could have probably got the same room for about $55. With tourism down and occupancy down a lot of rooms are out there. I was in New Orleans in late August for a class and had a price of $95 for a double in that same hotel without a discount(fire dept was paying so it didn't matter). Oh, by the way they didn't tell you that parking is extra, $30 per day.

Fiyah,

They did not accept my first bid which was lower than $80.00. And yes I am fully aware of the cost of parking. However, when you consider the fact that the going rate at that same location is $189.00/night I am still coming out on top. Considering what I had to pay last year, I am very pleased.

I don't know much about New Orleans, other than it smells bad. I'm staying at the International Hotel. Is that decent?

Shat, I need to call priceline, right now I'm across the street in The Marriot for $253 the entire weekend.

Tara, never heard of the International Hotel, watch yourself there. You may have to bring your own soap. Now if you said the The Intercontinal, you'd be OK.

BTW, New Orleans doesn't smell bad, just Bourbon Street.

NICE

Back