Presidential & VP Debates 2020

Bug trying to eat Pence’s brain.

Even a fly knew where the bullhits was!

Post debate interview

121109483_10218468393644621_5150171660399015047_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Same dayum thing tonight with the vp debates. I'm really starting to feel like the parties are in cahoots.she let Pence we off the hook way too many times.

Yep until they start saying they will live off the same social security and Medicare we get and get rid of lobbyists that make them rich then I don't believe any of them.

Yep until they start saying they will live off the same social security and Medicare we get and get rid of lobbyists that make them rich then I don't believe any of them.
It's just getting ridiculous now. Republicans just flat out lie blatantly tell us (the average citizen) we as dumb hell while the Democrats have this "bless their hearts" savior complex.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am not advocating not voting. What I'm saying is to vote every time there is a time to vote. AT THE SAME TIME vote, organize, scrutize, criticize, vet, and do everything that you can and must do at the local level to gain and maintain local power.

It's just getting ridiculous now. Republicans just flat out lie blatantly tell us (the average citizen) we as dumb hell while the Democrats have this "bless their hearts" savior complex.

The Republicans -- along with Trump and Pence -- are working really hard to push the Dems and Biden-Harris to the right. And it's working.

Back