President Tarver?

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Is he still taking warm showers with Southern's football team?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Ain't this the pot calling the kettle black...

By DR.SN:
Is he still taking warm showers with Southern's football team?

And this coming from a person who confesses to :

Shaving and hot waxing his legs and bikini line.

Loves to bakes cookies and pies

Wanted to fight a woman because she beat his Kitty Kats ARSE.

ROFLMJagAO @ this clown.

Bruh, I bet you wish you were in the shower with dem big ole sweaty Southern Football players huh?:emlaugh: :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Well his name IS "Sweet Nupe":emlaugh: :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

For Sale!

Foot Extractor.

Specifically made for someone whose handle insinuates anything "sweet" while trying to cap on someone else as being like him!

ROFLMAO

None of you lames answered the dayum question..........hey I can't help your President can suck a golf ball through a garden hose...

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
None of you lames answered the dayum question..........hey I can't help your President can suck a golf ball through a garden hose...

Just imagine what he does with the water hose...:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on sweet nupe you calling Dr. Tarver gay is like Prarie View saying that they have the best football team in the SWAC.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
Come on sweet nupe you calling Dr. Tarver gay is like Prarie View saying that they have the best football team in the SWAC.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

But we DO feel like we have the best team in the SWAC. PV pride (what's left of it :( ) won't allow otherwise.

<b>
(in Bernie Mac gay voice) "Him downstairs... baking cooooookies"</b>:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :D

Back