Praise the Lord...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Psalm 37:1-2 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

and while you wait patiently in Faith on the Lord, you rely on His Grace and that shall sustain and keep you

He may not come when you want Him, but He'll be there right on time

:D

Amen, Brotha Hassan!!!

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Stop envying Neno's Navigator...God has something more for you!! Don't limit what God can do; and I'm not only talking about material items.

our enemy works hardest when we're closest to God's promise

from the book of James

Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let your perseverance be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives all to generously and ungrudingly, and he will be given it. But he should ask in faith, not doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed about by the wind.

Blessed is the man that perseveres in temptation, for when he has been proved he will receive the crown of life that He promised to those who love Him.

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell to you things great beyond the reach of your knowledge.

Sincerely,
a servant under fire, on the front lines

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

3 John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

weather the storm for this too shall pass

I Thessalonians 5:16

Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances, give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Jesus Christ.

Test everything; retain what is good. Refrain from every kind of evil.

II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control. So do not be ashamed of your testimony to our Lord, nor of me, a prisoner for his sake; but bear your share of hardship for the gospel with the strength that comes from God.

4:18

The Lord will rescue me from every evil threat and will bring me safe to His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Deuteronomy 7:9

The Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him.

Psalm 37:5

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 50:15

Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Lord, we want to be more like you. May we see where changes are necessary, and trust you for the help we need.

When Praises Go Up......

.....Blessings Come Down.

Praises be to God, who is the glory. I thank you Father for another blessed day. Thank you for all you've done, all you're doing, and most of all, what you will do. I ask that you give me the strength to make it through this day and the days to come. Bless and watch over my son today Lord. Strengthen me where I am weak and build me up where I am torn down. Lift my spirits and touch my heart, for I know where my help comes.

I thank you and I give you all the mercy, honor, glory and praise.

In Jesus' name, I pray......Amen

Peace and Prosperity to All

Psalm 118:5
I called on the Lord in distress; the Lord answered me

THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION ON EARTH
IS KNEELING BEFORE THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE

God delivers: Acts 12:1-16

God instructs: Romans 12:9-21

<font size=6>For these and everything, I praise you Father...I thank you Father...I love you Father...I trust you Father</font size=6>

Your greatness is limitless and Your greatest is Your love.

G R A C I A S

Thank You for positive developments

Thank You for encouragement

Thank You for support

Thank You for guidance

Thank You for keeping your promises

Thank You for special people

Thank You for new doors to open everytime one closes

Thank You for giving me a love so abundant that i can share it totally with someone so totally deserving of it

Thank You for sustaining me

Thank You for each moment that i earn a victory through you

Thank You for ... YOU

Amen.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart. Ps. 27:14

Lord, when I don't know what to do, Father, help me wait for my instructions.

Praise his Holy name. Thank God.

Back