Prairie View's President Retires

Dang...I knew he was on his way out but so soon...Are they sure he is retiring...Maybe it was a misprint...Somebody probably read the wrong words...lol...I know my fellow Panthers are in some way overjoyed that this long hard battle is over...Now we have a new battle ahead of us...Which is finding someone good enough for us...Well Prairie View God has certainly answered our prayers now we have to make the best of what we are about to get...Good Luck to us...Maybe now we'll get to see all the money that we and the alumni are investing into the school.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*as the Hellelujah chorus plays in the background*

Finally!!!!! I wonder if this is a direct or even indirect result of the pressure put on him by activists, students, etc. and the pending lawsuits that seem to find their way to him every other month.

Whatever the reason, I'm happier than a punk in a prison!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The chancellor was replaced and he saw the writing on the wall. Too many lawsuits coming his way and the system is about to settle a lot a cash problems in his honor.

Now the fight is on for someone to take our university forward into the future and not back into the past. time to get our grants for reseacrh back to where they used to be.

I want to say that familiar saying of the veteran broadcaster Marv Albert (YYEEESSSS!) but have to wait. If one looks at the A&M presidential search, they will see the political dealings that occurred there. So we can expect it to happen at PV. I will try post an article or column or two on their presidential search. I would not call it the smoothest search.

If one reads the past two Sunday editions of the Houston Chronicle or Dallas Morning News, they will see what I mean.

Back