Prairie View vs. Texas Southern: Game Updates

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
For the Priaire View broadcast click here

Game Time: 7:00p

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

PV 16
TSU 0

PV Scored 2 points on a safety. TSU snapped high and caused ball to go into endzone.

11:55 left in 3rd.

KCPVPanther

PS. ....Starting to get excited.

What is going on in Texas?!?!

I'm listening to the Alcorn-Grambling game over the internet. You all should have heard the reaction in Grambling when they announced this score!!

PV is better because TxSU lost alot of players in the off season. I mean alot. But, PV, picked up a whole lot of great players. That's why I said earlier this year that PV might make some noise.

Looks like Steve Wilson is worst than Bill Thomas.

J.W. send help.....

TxSU finally scored!

25-7 PV

After a fumble recovery because of a high snap!

Good game PV! I really had confidence in you all! Forget about that prediction I stated earlier this week about TSU winning. I was really counting on you guys!

:tup:

Mike said:
Looks like Steve Wilson is worst than Bill Thomas.

Give Wilson, just a little time !!! He is much better than Thomas.

Reason # 1
1. Wilson plays eligible players

Congrats Prairie View.

I couldn't really enjoy the game as I was engaged with alumni for the entire night but I must commend Coach Frazier for a job well done. :tup:

It's a party in Pantherland tonight; you all deserve it.

I'll say this...TSU looked shellshocked out there. They were horrible on special teams and they could not pass the ball to save their lives. Defensively, they look to be ok but they have holes in the secondary. Our receivers were outrunning their coverage all night long but the timing ain't there yet.

I've never seen so many delay of game penalities by TSU and they did not know what plays to call at times. They looked real confused out there.

as for PV....those freshmen last season grew up fast but mixed in with some of Dorsey's players and the new guys who arrived on campus. I finally saw with my own eyes what coaching can do. Open field tackles, pass rush, pursuit, made my eyes water.

alright, good win..on to next week. Celebration is over.

Antroy said:
What is going on in Texas?!?!

I'm listening to the Alcorn-Grambling game over the internet. You all should have heard the reaction in Grambling when they announced this score!!

I was there and that score caught all of us at the game by suprise.

Way to go PV.

Back