Prairie View A&M's 2018/2023 Football Mega Camp

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Let me take a moment to give the Panther coaching staff HUGE props in how they managed their football Mega Camp yesterday.

The boys and I made the day trip. My son participated in the camp. It had to be a least 500 kids out there. It was extremely organized. It started on time and ended on time. I saw coaches there from Kansas, Tulane, UH, Tenn State, ULL, ULM, HBU, D2 and NAIA school.

Mad props again to the PV coaching staff.

finalized_MEGA_CAMP_FLYER_TEXAS.png

SHSU also had a huge camp with some even “bigger” schools - did you get around to that? Lots of chatter in social media about folks doing a two step through the camps

Let me take a moment to give the Panther coaching staff HUGE props in how they managed their football Mega Camp yesterday.

The boys and I made the day trip. My son participated in the camp. It had to be a least 500 kids out there. It was extremely organized. It started on time and ended on time. I saw coaches there from Kansas, Tulane, UH, Tenn State, ULL, ULM, HBU, D2 and NAIA school.

finalized_MEGA_CAMP_FLYER_TEXAS.png
Now bring them over to BR for the SU camp.

And who was the athletic director who helped orchestrate this event and more than likely gave the go-ahead for this to happen on PV's campus?

OH, by the way, there was one problem I had with that PV camp. Did you have to give all the kids them damn PURPLE shirts? Why couldn't you guys go with a more neutral color, like gold or white? (LOL) :D

Now you know there ain't nothing wrong with a little Purple and Gold. lol What do you want red and white?

Back