Prairie View A&M vs Nicholls State: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now they can't figure out where the ball should be, where the chains should be and apparently what down it is.

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Refs fuggin held the game for like 5 minutes trying to figure out the fuggin situation and we come out and turn it over on a fumble. Had them on their heels finally.

Good stop D... at least they look energized again. Now if the offense can come back out like they did last drive.

Nicholls lost to A&M by 10 .... this was a stretch for PVAMU from the start. Better luck in SWAC play little brothers

They seem like an FBS in the trenches. That's really what makes their team. Nothing else stood out too much except their backup QB. And then Morton....

OL/DL & skill position guys w/ that dog in them. We need that, bad. We are at level 2, not 3 like the rest of FCS.

They seem like an FBS in the trenches. That's really what makes their team. Nothing else stood out too much except their backup QB. And then Morton....

You mean you didn't notice their RB getting 9 plus yards after first contact or the WRs wow could catch the ball no matter where it went. Their QB wasn't all that to me they had unbelievably good WRs made the QB look good, plus the pass interference calls they got when their WRs were grabbing our dbs didn't hurt

You mean you didn't notice their RB getting 9 plus yards after first contact or the WRs wow could catch the ball no matter where it went. Their QB wasn't all that to me they had unbelievably good WRs made the QB look good, plus the pass interference calls they got when their WRs were grabbing our dbs didn't hurt

The RB in the second half yea... Didn't know if he was the first or second string but he certainly wasn't doing that in the first half. The receivers in the first didn't seem like anything special. Not much in the way of spectacular catches and we covered them fairly well and broke them up more than I expected. Maybe it's me but most of the gains in the first came on busted big plays except that drive or two where our D was gassed from our 3 and outs. We stood pretty strong. Just had to stand way too many times. It was the second half where the RB and backup QB stood out to me while eating clock. That's when it actually looked like we simply couldn't stop them.

We are a-okay. Off season conditioning/weight training program is working. Guys are hitting w/ a purpose. And we are a VERY young team. We're good.

Congrats to Nicholls on that victory. SWAC play starts now. Bama St, your ass is grass and we'll be the brushhog.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where is the Storm?

Saving money for their Macy's Day Parade Fund.

Not just now. We should have been moving it like this all game. But now the refs fug up and let them go without the chains smh.

Them old arse men could not keep up all night and was clueless about where to set up. Seems like the only guy that was trying ws the one who held the yard marker and he was helped by the ref who would mark the line.

the WRs wow could catch the ball no matter where it went. Their QB wasn't all that to me they had unbelievably good WRs made the QB look good, plus the pass interference calls they got when their WRs were grabbing our dbs didn't hurt

They were going after them balls. Here's a couple that I caught...

37161845791_524ceb920f.jpg

36906886560_a611ab4ccf_h.jpg

36490923573_af9223ae03_h.jpg

Last edited:
Saving money for their Macy's Day Parade Fund.

Them old arse men could keep up all night and was clueless about where to set up. Seems like the only guy that was trying ws the one who held the yard marker and he was helped by the ref who would mark the line.

They were going after them balls. Here's a couple that I caught...

37161845791_524ceb920f.jpg

36906886560_a611ab4ccf_h.jpg

36490923573_af9223ae03_h.jpg

So did you get the one on that second critical scoring drive where their WR grabbed our DB and spinned him around and they gave Nicholls the fist down to help them score smh

Back