Prairie View A&M vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Updates: 3:00 pm CT

See? See what I’m sayin’? THIS that monkey shine bull doo doo right here I’m talkin’ bout!

AND? Alabama A&M also hadn’t played a game for 35 days too before JSU. They won. I don’t recall you having this type mindset on the WEEK 8 PICK ‘EM thread. As a matter of fact, it was YOU that said, “PV will win the game and be the West champs”. You said that witcho chest, with all kinda confidence. BUT NOW, all of a sudden it’s, “Prairie View haven’t played since Mar 13th”!

As I said in another thread, I respect you very much and love you as my SWAC brethren, but make me understand what you meant cuz it sounds like an excuse to me and a slight to my boys. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Clarity, just want some clarity.
GET EMMMMMMMM! He will try to delete you now!

Chest might be gone after that since it was stuck out so far in the first place.... #frontpewcallouts

See? See what I’m sayin’? THIS that monkey shine bull doo doo right here I’m talkin’ bout!

AND? Alabama A&M also hadn’t played a game for 35 days too before JSU. They won. I don’t recall you having this type mindset on the WEEK 8 PICK ‘EM thread. As a matter of fact, it was YOU that said, “PV will win the game and be the West champs”. You said that witcho chest, with all kinda confidence. BUT NOW, all of a sudden it’s, “Prairie View haven’t played since Mar 13th”!

As I said in another thread, I respect you very much and love you as my SWAC brethren, but make me understand what you meant cuz it sounds like an excuse to me and a slight to my boys. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yep, I will always pick my Panthers to win. We were very close to doing it with no running backs for this game.

Git his ass Lioness!!!!

No slight to UAPB, since they were the obvious superior team but where is the ROI, PVAMU? The ghetto backwards "good enough" is acceptable mentality should have stopped 4-5 years ago.
Ok
The PVAMU transfer portal OUT should be bulging, along with some very fake asst "coaches" transferring out too. Take the "cheerleaders" and a lot of backwards admin staff with you all away from the school so it can finally live the part of a university vs the ghetto school.

Yep, I will always pick my Panthers to win. We were very close to doing it with no running backs for this game.

As you should. I’ma pick mine, too.

PV managed to put 31 points on the board “with no running backs for this game”. Now, I’m no Jay Walker, but it looks like, to me, PV obviously didn’t need their RBs. If the lack of RBs was a real factor, the score would’ve reflected a larger deficit for PV, but it was only a 5-point deficit. That, to me, means the “no running backs” wasn’t the factor or reason PV lost.

But again, I’m no Jay Walker.

As you should. I’ma pick mine, too.

PV managed to put 31 points on the board “with no running backs for this game”. Now, I’m no Jay Walker, but it looks like, to me, PV obviously didn’t need their RBs. If the lack of RBs was a real factor, the score would’ve reflected a larger deficit for PV, but it was only a 5-point deficit. That, to me, means the “no running backs” wasn’t the factor or reason PV lost.

But again, I’m no Jay Walker.

It made us 1 dimensional and let your defense concentrate on that fact. Even though we only lost by 5 points, we made too many other mistakes on offense for us not to score especially when we got down in the red zone. Y'all got a blocked punt and got the ball at the 2 yard line to score 3 plays later. This game could have gone our way even without our RB's but it was a big haul to overcome for any team. Other than our Qb scramble, we went 12-14 rushing with a net of 3 total yards. We had rushes by a DLineman, a LBacker and a WReciever for those hard earned 3 yards.

Let me see any team try to do that and come out as close as we did to a win.

Back