Prairie View A&M vs Alcorn State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

I’m still disappointed bruh. We escaped PV and need a whole lot of favor through the end of the regular season.
Not quite understanding how y'all lost to BCU, no slight to them because they have talent. I know y'all had a few key injuries but I thought Mac and staff had quality depth.

That SU game was a tight one and I knew they would be amped to play and stop that recent losing streak to you all.

No music class for the second straight week.

@Bewildered
Don't focus on one play but the entire body of work.

Alcorn St deserved that W. Period. If PV deserved it, they would have executed and coached like they deserved it.

Want to know a hella' supposition? Suppose Valley beats PV. Suppose Alcorn beats a conference infraction, key players penalized from the next game vs Alcorn St, and not really caring JSU because they already wrapped the SWAC E. SCG JState vs Alcorn St part II fall season 2021, 2 weeks later at JSU's house.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Alcorn St deserved that W. Period. If PV deserved it, they would have executed and coached like they deserved it.

Want to know a hella' supposition? Suppose Valley beats PV. Suppose Alcorn beats a conference infraction, key players penalized from the next game vs Alcorn St, and not really caring JSU because they already wrapped the SWAC E. SCG JState vs Alcorn St part II fall season 2021, 2 weeks later at JSU's house.
Yup. Now it ain’t funny. Win the game. Take it out of other people’s hands.

Man! As much as I keep reminding you and @TX_FINEST that Dooley is a fighter and won’t ever surrender, no fighter can keep getting up after getting dropped early! You can’t have the “comeback” story all of the time. Dooley has to find a way to stop this “starting out slow” bullshht.
The season isn’t over.

Man! As much as I keep reminding you and @TX_FINEST that Dooley is a fighter and won’t ever surrender, no fighter can keep getting up after getting dropped early! You can’t have the “comeback” story all of the time. Dooley has to find a way to stop this “starting out slow” bullshht.
The season isn’t over.

I hear ya', Base. If he wanted all the PV-lights, they are now shining VERY brightly on him. That's why I couldn't get upset over the loss. When that fumble occurred, I lmao'd because no one could write a better script than this one. :D

We'll see what's what after the txa&m massacre. :)

Say @Bewildered Is this the play they called a fumble?

View attachment 13918
To me that doesn't matter Pass had a clear fumble, the blocked punt was clear, the missed 2 point conversion was clear, the stupid personal foul which caused a really long missed extra point was clear, the blown coverage that caused the TD in the corner from Alcorn was clear. We have to stop starting slow and have a better game plan, too many PV mistakes and Triggaman was magical and stabbed PV right in the throat that what won the game, even though that wasn't a fumble, it isn't what caused the loss. Alcorn deserved to win

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back